The Rolling Stones Exhibit
Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
Open until August 26, 2018
Nashville had so much fun hosting the Rolling Stones Exhibit! Please see below for all the details and remember - Music City has plenty of musical attractions to come and see!
It's a completely immersive experience. The Rolling Stones Exhibit has stopped in London, New York City, Chicago, and Las Vegas. And it's making its final stop in Music City.
The Rolling Stones Exhibit tells the story of the most influential rock band in history through more than 500 artifacts and memorabilia from the past 54 years.
- Cassette player on which Keith sketched out the idea for "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- Mick's lyric book with the handwritten words for "Miss You" and "Worried About You"
- Keith's 1963 diary
- The toy drum kit that Charlie used in the recording of "Street Fighting Man"
- A recreation of a Stones' recording studio complete with their original instruments, plus a backstage-to-onstage 3D concert experience
- A guitar gallery featuring some of Keith, Ronnie, and Mick's prized instruments
- Onstage and offstage clothes
- A new film with incredible soundtrack
- Original works of key collaborators who helped to make the band not just musical but cultural icons, including Andy Warhol, John Pasche (who designed the band's iconic tongue logo), Ossie Clark, Alexander McQueen, Shepard Fairey, Don Was, and Martin Scorsese
- And so much more.
"The most magnificent multi-sensory barrage of Stones 'stuff' you're ever likely to encounter." - The Daily Telegraph
"The exhibit is the closest you'll get to hanging out with the band at key moments in their history." - People.com