It's that special day when we pay tribute to some of the hardest working people in the world. We're talking about Mother's Day, of course. Find the perfect way to celebrate in Nashville.
Cook her a special Mother's Day meal - Nashville style. Recipe Notes: A Taste of Music City features great recipes from some of Nashville's excellent restaurants and chefs. You could even invite her into the kitchen for a fun Music City meal-making day together.
- Sip & Shop for Mother's Day - Thistle Farms - May 7
- Nashville Ballet presents A Midsummer Night's Dream @ TPAC - May 7-9
- Tennessee Craft Fair @ Centennial Park - May 7-9
- Morning Out with Mom @ Historic Travellers Rest - May 8
- Afternoon Out with Mom @ Historic Travellers Rest - May 8
- Mother's Day Tea for Families @ Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery - May 8
- Namasté & Rosé @ City Winery Nashville - May 8
- Mimosas with Mom @ Four Points Nashville Airport - May 8
- Namasté & Rosé @ City Winery Nashville - May 8
- Mother's Day Flower Fun @ Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum - May 8
- Amphicar Rides @ Lane Motor Museum - May 9
- Bridgerton themed Mother Knows Best Afternoon Tea @ The Hermitage Hotel - May 9
- Mother's Day Celebration @ Arrington Vineyards - May 9
- Mother's Day Mania @ The Graduate Hotel - May 9
- Virtual Wine Tasting @ City Winery Nashville - May 9
- 404 Kitchen
Chef Matt Bolus and his team will serve a special brunch menu with seasonal starters, main courses, and sides. Also available is a family-style carry-out meal with reheating instructions. Pre-order by 5pm on May 3. Find more information.
- Anzie Blue
Offering Mother’s Day specials such as $16 quiches and $35 mimosa flights. Both available for carryout and dine-in. Find more information.
- Arnold's Country Kitchen
Beginning on Mother's Day, guests can enjoy a Sunday Brunch from 11am-3pm. Items like jalapeno cheese grits, 7-up pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and more will be on the menu. Find more information.
- Cafe Intermezzo
In addition to the full menu, Cafe Intermezzo will be offering a special-edition Fleur de Merè Tortes! a decadent vanilla cake filled with housemade buttercream frosting. Find more information.
- Chef's Market
Mother's Day Breakfast is an “all in one” stylized box, easy to create with heating instructions. Invite the family to the table with the Bridgerton Brunch for four package that comes packaged and easy to reheat to serve at home. To order a Mother's Day brunch package call 615-851-2433 by May 6 at noon. Pick-up is available on May 8 between 10:30am-8:30pm. Find more information.
Serving a special Mother’s Day brunch and supper menu from 10am-2pm and dinner from 5-8pm. Find more information.
- City Winery Nashville
Join City Winery Nashville for Mother’s Day from 11:30am-2pm to enjoy an elevated dining experience with live jazz music featuring Rebecca Sayre. Find more information.
- Gray & Dudley
Welcome back Queen Amaya Sexton for a special "Mommy Dearest" Drag brunch. Gray & Dudley will be serving a 3-course brunch with boozy beverages to celebrate those who take care of us. Find more information.
- The Listening Room
Celebrate Mom early on May 8, 2021, with live music and a delicious brunch or dinner. Find more information.
- Marsh House
Indulge in a Mother’s Day Brunch, complete with items like the Cast Iron Cinnamon Roll, Fried Chicken and Biscuit with house-made pepper jelly, or I’m on a Boat! – an actual boat that comes with 24 oysters, 24 mussels, ceviche, crab ravigote, salmon tartare. Additionally, each lemon poppyseed scone made by Executive Pastry Chef Kate Siegal will come with a sweet personal note for mom. Find more information.
- Old Hickory Steakhouse
Gather your loved ones to come to celebrate Mother's Day at Nashville's beautiful Gaylord Opryland Resort with a delicious and hassle-free brunch. Find more information.
- Saint Stephen
Offering a four-course, pre-fixe menu for Mother’s Day. Find more information.
Hosting a Mother’s Day brunch with live music and an elaborate brunch buffet with more than 50 savory options. Find more information.
Treat your mother to a truly special Mother's Day! Take her out to brunch for the freshest food available in an unforgettable atmosphere. Find more information.
- STK Nashville
Earn favorite child status and make your Mother’s Day Brunch & Dinner reservation at STK Nashville! Featuring Mother’s Day brunch and dinner specials, MOMosas, flowers for mom, and more! Find more information.
Celebrate Mom with a festive, Roman-inspired brunch at Yolan. Begin with an Aperol Spritz prepared tableside, then explore a menu of morning favorites, savory dishes from Roma, and decadent pastries. Find more information.
- John Berry, Shawn Camp & Lauren Mascitti, Del McCoury, The McCrary Sisters, Don Schlitz, Mark Wills, and more @ Grand Ole Opry - May 7
- Jon McLaughlin @ City Winery Nashville - May 7
- Struggle Jennings @ Marathon Music Works - May 7
- Austin Grimm @ City Winery Nashville - May 8
- Drake White @ Marathon Music Works - May 8
- Steve Poltz @ City Winery Nashville - May 8
- Russell Dickerson, Tommy Emmanuel, Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley, Randy Houser, Jamey Johnson, Chris Lane, and more @ Grand Ole Opry - May 8
- Mike Zito and His Big Blues Band @ City Winery Nashville - May 9
- Peter Mayer Group @ The Basement East - May 9
- Christie Cookie
The Mother's Day 18-cookie tin is packed with beloved classics – 6 chocolate chip cookies, 6 oatmeal raisin cookies, and 6 macadamia nut cookies. Find more information.
- Judith Bright
Offers a unique collection of handmade local jewelry. Find more information.
- Music City Shop
The Music City Shop features some of the best local brands and Nashville-themed products. Shop online for a wide assortment of unique items with a Nashville twist and local goods ranging from apparel to books and food items. Find more information.
The Adventure Park
Buy one 3-hour climb ticket and get one free for mom. Get the offer.