- Sushi Rolling Class @ Sunda New Asian - Bimonthly Saturdays
- Tai Chi @ Sevier Park - Wednesdays; September-December
- Tai Chi for Beginners @ Bellevue Community Center-Thursdays
- Metro Parks Tai Chi @ Virtual - Thursdays; November-December
- Weaving Spendlor: Treasures of Asian Textiles @ Frist Art Museum - October 7, 2021-December 31, 2022
- December Pop-up Dinner Series @ Tailor Nashville - December 3-31
- Chinese Dining Adventure @ Lucky Bamboo - December 6
- Eric Nam @ Cannery Ballroom - March 3, 2022
- Khruangbin @ Ryman Auditorium - March 14-15, 2022
- Mitski @ Ryman Auditorium - March 31, 2022
- Middle Tennessee Anime Convention @ Grand Hyatt Hotel - April 15-17, 2022
- 2022 Nashville Cherry Blossom Festival @ Nashville Public Square Park - April 19, 2022
Support local Asian-owned businesses & experiences in Nashville.
Celebrity Chef, TV Personality, Culinary Instructor, Mixologist, and Nashville Native. Chef/owner/partner of International Market (IM2), Nashville, BLVD Bistro, Suzy Wong's House of Yum, and Show Pony Wine.
Lily Saito began her training at the School of American Ballet, where she had the privilege of performing at Lincoln Center for three years as a child in George Balanchine’s Nutcracker. She then trained at Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School and Ellison Ballet before joining Washington Ballet as a full scholarship trainee. Saito joined Nashville Ballet in 2018. Since then, she has performed roles in Paul Vasterling’s Carmina Burana, Seasons, Nashville’s Nutcracker, and Swan Lake. True to her artistic roots, when she’s not in the studio, Saito enjoys singing, playing the piano, and acting.
Maneet Chauhan is an Indian American chef and television personality of Punjabi origin. Previously the Executive Chef of several notable restaurants in Chicago, Nashville, and New York, she is featured as a judge on Chopped on the Food Network.
Aloha Fish Company
Bangkokville Thai Cuisine
Best of India Nashville
Far East Nashville
Inchin’s Bamboo Garden
InterAsian Market + Deli
International Market (IM2)
K+S World Market
King Market Cafe
Koi Sushi & Thai Restaurant
Little Saigon Market
Love, Peace, & Pho
Royal Boba: Handcrafted Milk Tea
The Smiling Elephant
Sitar Indian Cuisine
Sonobana Japanese Restaurant
VN Pho & Deli
Woodlands Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
WIN Bubble Tea
Yin Yang Tea
Looking for some pho? What about Peking duck? Sushi? Wait, we got it, you need some ramen. You have some excellent options in Nashville. Check out the restaurants below serving up your favorite dishes.
Share your photos on social media for a chance to be featured in this gallery!
Check out great upcoming events or things to do in Nashville.