Nashville kicks off the year with a rockin' party that is sure to get your year started off on the right note. Then, we head inside and beat the winter wind with killer food events and festivals that will delight all.
An event that should be on everyone's bucket list would be Tin Pan South, the world's largest songwriter festival. Before and after Tin Pan South, there are some great food events to get a taste of what Tennessee offers.
Nashville celebrates the month of April with Awesome April. Each week, there is something new and fun to take part in. From Nashville Fashion Week featuring the latest in Nashville's fashion scene to a killer lineup at the annual Rites of Spring at Vanderbilt University.
- Awesome April
- Nashville Fashion Week *Rescheduled to August 4-8
- Nashville Cherry Blossom Festival *Postponed
- Easter in Nashville
- Lightning 100's Spring Block Party
- Nashville Comedy Festival
- Rites of Spring *Cancelled
- East Nashville Beer Festival
- Nashville Spirits & Cocktail Festival *Rescheduled to July 7-11
- Rock 'N' Roll Marathon & 1/2 Marathon *Rescheduled to November 21
In June, we soak in the summer sun at an outdoor music festival. CMA Fest is a must for any country music fan, and you can guarantee a far-out experience at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival just down the road from Downtown Nashville.
- Musicians Corner
- CMA Fest *2020 event cancelled; save the date for 2021: June 10-13, 2021
- CMT Awards *Rescheduled to October 14
- Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival *Cancelled
- Goodguys Nashville Nationals
- Taste of Music City
- Jefferson Street Jazz & Blues Festival
- Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman
- Make Music Nashville
- Nashville Pride Festival
One of the nation's largest fireworks shows is launched right here in Music City during Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th. After, our summer of fun continues with concert series, music festivals, and more.
The Tomato Art Fest is one of Nashville's most unique events which takes place in August. This annual festival brings people together to celebrate the tomato, a uniter not a divider.
Nashville welcomes fall with fantastic events that celebrate the coming season. Americana Music Festival + Conference is always music to our ears and Cheekwood Harvest is a site you won't want to miss.
Hundreds of art events fill Nashville's calendar during October. We call it Artober Nashville and it is one of our favorite times of the year when we get the chance to be moved by art on a daily basis. Plus, you can get your spook on in Nashville during Halloween and October is a great time to attend a fall festival like the Southern Festival of Books.
- Artober Nashville
- Boo at the Zoo
- Nashville Film Festival
- Opry Birthday Bash
- Tennessee Craft Week & Fair
- Nashville Oktoberfest
- Fall Fest at The Hermitage
- Breakaway Music Festival
- Centennial Craft Fest
- Dove Awards
- Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- Southern Festival of Books
- Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival *Cancelled
- Nashville International Auto Show
- Tin Pan South *Rescheduled from March 24-28
- Tootsie's Birthday Bash
- Halloween in Nashville
- CMT Awards *Rescheduled from June 3
You have to finish the year strong, right? Nashville does it big from November to December with multiple locations hosting holiday events that friends of all ages will love. Can't forget about the annual CMA Awards or one of the biggest parties of the year, the Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve in Nashville.
- CMA Music Awards
- Rock 'N' Roll Marathon & 1/2 Marathon *Rescheduled from April 25
- Thanksgiving in Music City
- Gaylord Opryland's A Country Christmas
- Holiday Harmony
- Piedmont Natural Gas Nashville Christmas Parade
- Cheekwood's Holiday LIGHTS!
- Deck the Hall at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Porter Flea Holiday Market
- Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
- Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve in Nashville