Nashville kicks off the year with a rockin' party that is sure to get your year started off on the right note. Then, we head inside and beat back the winter wind with killer food events and festivals that will delight all.
Add the Antiques & Garden Show of Nashville to your list of must-attend events. During the event, marvel in the massive displays of beauty inside the Music City Center that is sure to get your mind thinking about what to do with your spring garden.
An event that should be on everyone's bucket list would be Tin Pan South, the world's largest songwriter festival. Before and after Tin Pan South, there are some great food events to get a taste of what Tennessee offers.
Nashville celebrates the month of April with Awesome April. Each week, there is something new and fun to take part in. From Nashville Fashion Week featuring the latest in Nashville's fashion scene to a killer lineup at the annual Rites of Spring at Vanderbilt University.
In June, we soak in the summer sun at an outdoor music festival. CMA Fest is a must for any country music fan, and you can guarantee a far-out experience at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival just down the road from Downtown Nashville.
One of the nation's largest fireworks shows is launched right here in Music City during Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th. After, our summer of fun continues with concert series, music festivals, and more.
- Americana at the Ryman
- Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman
- Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th
- Lightning 100's Half Christmas Beer Fest
- Music City Brewers Festival
- Music City Hot Chicken Festival
- Music City Jazz Festival
- Nashville Soul Music Festival
- Nashville Wine Auction l'Eté du Vin
- Red, White & Zoo
Nashville welcomes fall with fantastic events that celebrate the coming season. Americana Music Festival + Conference is always music to our ears and the Music City Food + Wine Festival is an event your stomach will thank you for attending.
Hundreds of art events fill Nashville's calendar during October. We call it Artober Nashville and it is one of our favorite times of the year when we get the chance to be moved by art on a daily basis. Plus, you can get your spook on in Nashville during Halloween and October is a great time to attend a fall festival like the Southern Festival of Books.
- Artober Nashville
- Boo at the Zoo
- Breakaway Music Festival
- Centennial Craft Fest
- Dove Awards
- Fall Fest at The Hermitage
- Halloween in Nashville
- Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- Nashville Film Festival
- Nashville International Auto Show
- Nashville Oktoberfest
- Opry Birthday Bash
- Southern Festival of Books
- Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival
- Tennessee Craft Week & Fair
- Tootsie's Birthday Bash
You have to finish the year strong, right? Nashville does it big from November to December with multiple locations hosting holiday events friends of all ages will love. Can't forget about the annual CMA Awards or one of the biggest parties of the year, the Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve in Nashville.
- Cheekwood's Holiday LIGHTS!
- CMA Music Awards
- Deck the Hall at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
- Gaylord Opryland's A Country Christmas
- Holiday Harmony
- Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve in Nashville
- Music City Winterfest
- Piedmont Natural Gas Nashville Christmas Parade
- Porter Flea Holiday Market
- Thanksgiving in Music City