Chef Matt Bolus has created a menu that will delight guests of all ages. The highlight of Thanksgiving at The 404 Kitchen will be the carving station featuring bourbon brown butter smoked turkey breast, baked spiral ham, and smoky filet of beef with creamy horseradish from 12-8pm.
Price: $52 adults; $18 children 5-12; free 4 and under
Enjoy turkey and dressing, house-made cranberry sauce, turnip greens, sweet baked or country ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, casseroles, green beans, turnip greens, macaroni and cheese, banana pudding, cheesecake, and more on Thanksgiving Day.
Adele’s is bringing back their annual Thanksgiving buffet piled with holiday favorites, 12-8pm. The buffet includes traditional selections including local, free-range turkey, seasonal salads, a selection of cheeses and charcuterie, seafood options, smoked ham, turkey gravy, delectable vegetable sides, casseroles, and a range of festive desserts.
Price: $48 adults; $18 children 5-12; free 4 and under
What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than at The Hermitage Hotel. Continue the tradition in the historic, opulent lobby for brunch from 10am to 3pm or dinner from 5 to 9pm.
Price: $68-$74 adults; $26-$28 children
The historic Union Station Hotel in downtown Nashville will be hosting guests for a special Thanksgiving Meal in the grand lobby bar and restaurant, Carter’s, on Thanksgiving Day. Guests can have their roasted turkey breast, whipped Boursin mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry-sage relish, turkey au jus, and a slice of pecan pie delivered to their rooms.
Price: $16 adults
Join Chauhan Ale & Masala House between noon and 8pm on Thursday, November 28 for a special Thanksgiving Thali menu. An ode to Nashville’s meat and three, Chauhan is offering turkey or paneer and nine with sides including cranberry panch Puran chutney, sweet potato raita, and pumpkin spice bread pudding.
Price: $32 adults
Deacon's New South will be open 11am-3pm, offering la carte starters and dry-aged steaks, as well as a three-course, family-style meal.
Price: $45 adults
Treat yourself for dinner at Ellington’s, 3-10pm. The restaurant and bar will offer an a la carte menu and holiday specials for guests to enjoy along with live music by Micah Hulscher.
Price: $8-32 adults
Flemming's Steakhouse is open on Thanksgiving day, 11am-8pm. The three-course menu features seasonal favorites such as mixed herb-roasted turkey breast, mashed potatoes, pumpkin cheesecake for dessert, and more.
Price: $52 adults
Give thanks with friends and family over a Thanksgiving feast at Gray & Dudley where chef Rob Newton will be crafting a mouthwatering meal of traditional favorites, 2-8pm. Indulge in pre-set platters for the table to start, choice of the main course with traditional sides for the table, and choice of dessert. Vegetarian options and children’s menus will also be available.
Price: $35 adults; $15 children 12 and under
A three-course holiday prix fixe menu will be served on Thanksgiving day from noon to 6pm. The menu includes a variety of Thanksgiving-inspired dishes served a la carte.
Price: $75 adults
Thanksgiving Brunch at the Hilton returns for the 20th year, featuring live entertainment, traditional Thanksgiving favorites, fresh seafood, and carving stations.
Price: $49 adults; $18 children
Executive Chef Andrew Rodriquez has curated a special three-course, pre-fixe menu that will be served at Holston House’s signature restaurant TENN and Bar TENN featuring traditional holiday dishes and new twists on the classics. Guests can choose from starters like Apple & Carrot Bisque and Mushroom Toast followed by a traditional main course of Turkey Dinner, or something more exotic, like Bolognese. Guests should save room for an array of Thanksgiving-themed desserts to top off their meal.
Price: $40 adults; $15 children 4-12
The Omni’s Kitchen Notes has a Thanksgiving brunch from 9am to 2pm that includes beef tenderloin, roasted lamb, turkey, King crab legs, acorn squash salad, and harvest cream of mushroom soup.
Price: $55 adults, $30 children 12 and under
The annual ‘Fib Thanksgiving Feast’ on Thanksgiving Day will seat at noon, 2:30pm, and 5pm. Fib’s feast includes turkey-confit leg and smoked cider-brined turkey breast which will be served family-style.
Price: $52 adults; $20 children
Give thanks at the Loews Vanderbilt Thanksgiving Brunch with several displays including fruit, charcuterie, entres, and much more. Reservations available 11am-2pm.
Price: $69 adults; $29 children 7-12, free children 6 and under.
Reserve your seat for a family-style meal on the day of Thanksgiving.
Price: $39.99 adults; $17.99 children 5-12
Noelle’s restaurant is seating from 11am to 6pm, offering a three-course, family-style meal. Begin with salad or soup, move onto some deep-fried turkey or glazed ham, then finish with a choice of chess, pecan, apple, or pumpkin pie.
Price: $38 adults
Skip the cooking this year and enjoy more time for Thanksgiving with family and friends. Mane & Rye Dinerant has you covered with a delicious menu of holiday favorites. With sides created for everyone to share, the whole table can try a bit of everything! Included in the three-course meal, is a selection of sides like Cornbread Turkey Stuffing with sage and tart cherry; Red Bliss Smashed Potatoes with chives and crème fraiche; Roasted Fall Squash with pear butter, sage, and candied pecans. Availble 12-8pm.
Price: $55 adults, $27 children 12 and under
Delight in genuine Southern hospitality this Thanksgiving at the Thompson Nashville’s ground-floor restaurant, Marsh House, known for its elevated Gulf coast cuisine. Thoughtfully crafted by Executive Chef Nathan Duensing, the four-course prix-fixe menu will be offered all day long, with reservations available 11am-8pm.
Price: $54–$78 adults
From noon until 10pm, the 2nd Floor Steakhouse will be offering a special, three-course Thanksgiving Day menu, complete with the traditional holiday fare and fixings. The 1st Floor Bistro will offer a special Thanksgiving plate in addition to the complete regular menu.
Price: $24-$55 adults
Monell's Germantown & Manor locations will serve a special Thanksgiving menu 10am-6pm featuring roasted turkey and cornbread dressing, traditional vegetables, and chocolate pecan pie for dessert.
Price: $26 adults; $15 children 3 and under
Thanksgiving Day feast buffet includes turkey, ham, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, mac n' cheese, white and brown gravy, salads, bread, pumpkin pie, apple cobbler, cherry cobbler, banana pudding, and brownies.
Price: $29.95 adults; $12.95 children
Relax and enjoy a special pre-fixe menu with family and friends without stressing about the turkey and fixings.
This Thanksgiving, treat your loved ones to a delicious buffet prepared by our award-winning chefs featuring a salad bar, honey glazed ham, and more from 11am to 7pm.
Price: $34 adults, $18 children 4-12, free 3 and under
Pemrose is offering a southern-style Thanksgiving buffet that highlights delicious seafood with a New Orleans flair such as crawfish etouffee, shrimp & grits, blue crab beignets, and shrimp jambalaya. Non-seafood options will be turkey and dumplings, cajun fried turkey breast, and braised short rib stew round.
Price: $42 adults; $18 children 5-12; free 4 and under
Eat, drink, and give thanks at STK Steakhouse featuring turkey day specials and a full dinner menu. Enjoy a roasted turkey special followed by traditional pie for dessert.
Price: $42 adults; $16 children 12 and under
JW Marriott's restaurant will be offering a unique buffet on Thanksgiving Day from noon until 9pm. It will feature classic Southern dishes like maple pumpkin bisque, smoked pork belly deviled eggs, and a carving station with cider-brined turkey breast and fire-roasted bone-in ham.
Price: $55 adults
Sunda Nashville will be featuring a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner feast this year for the very first time with dishes like roasted turkey, confit turkey legs, adobo pork belly, shishito mashed potatoes, street corn stuffing, and more from 10:30am until 10pm.
Price: $30 adults
A la carte specials will be offered as well as a full dinner menu. Enjoy a three-cup turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, and butternut squash.
Serving the regular dinner menu alongside traditional Thanksgiving favorites all day long. Opening at 11am on Thursday, November 28th.
The Mockingbird will serve a special prix-fixe Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, November 28, from noon to 8pm, featuring three courses with options like roast turkey, Oaxacan stuffing, and sweet potato-kale casserole.
Union Teller will be open on Thanksgiving day serving the regular full menu from 6am-3pm.
Place your order for family-style sides, five-layer lasagna, and tiramisu to pick up before the big feast. All items will be packaged in disposable aluminum pans. The order deadline for Thanksgiving is Monday, November 25. The pickup deadline is Wednesday, November 27 by 5pm.
Food orders are available for 20+ people. Choose smoked turkey or any of the low and slow meats along with three sides.
Price: $19 adults
Henley is offering a full Thanksgiving meal to-go, featuring holiday classics with an elevated twist, crafted by chef Daniel Gorman. Made to serve four to six people, Henley’s turkey call is a classic Southern Thanksgiving meal with ingredients from local Nashville farmers. Orders can be picked up on Thanksgiving Day between 9am-1pm.
Have a family style dinner catered to your place during the week of Thanksgiving, available through Wednesday, November 27. Orders must be made by Friday, November 22. Also, enjoy a carryout package to pick up the day of Thanksgiving and the day before. Each package serves approximately 5 people and must be made by Monday, November 25.
Mane & Rye is here to do the cooking this year with a delicious to-go holiday meal so you can sit back, relax and enjoy time at home with your loved ones this Thanksgiving. The Turkey-to-Go menu includes all of your Thanksgiving favorites for 6-8 people including 20 pound Tennessee-Raised Turkey along with starters such as Marinated Kale and Sweet Potato Salad with dried cranberries, apples and goat cheese and Butternut Squash & Apple Bisque with pecan gremolata. Don’t think we forgot dessert! Included in the Turkey To-Go meal is a whole Pumpkin Pie with spiced whipped cream. Just need the sweets? Grab a Dessert To-Go from our delicious list that will feed the whole family! Last day to order is November 28, last day to order just dessert is November 25.
The beloved BBQ spot is offering a limited amount of smoked turkeys, ham, brisket, and pork shoulder. Select the Thanksgiving Meal Package (feeds 12-15) or pick what you want from an array of a la carte options, as well as when and where you would like to pick it up. Orders must be placed online or by phone by Monday, November 25.
Orders are taken until sold out, or until November 25 at 12pm. The minimum order is for 8 people and is pick up only.
Serving an array of traditional Holiday smoked meats with a selection of sides.
The Loveless Cafe Thanksgiving Meal Pack is a full Thanksgiving spread to feed six people. The turkey will be carved for you, and all you have to do is heat everything at home and dig in. All orders must be submitted by Monday, November 18th.
Price: $124.99 adults
Thanksgiving orders are accepted through Saturday, November 23 and can be picked up beginning Monday, November 25. Pickup available 8-10am or 4-6pm leading up to Thanksgiving and 7-10am on Thanksgiving day.
Of course, we all know that Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday are the biggest shopping days of the year. Feel like braving the crowds to get the best deals? Head to any of Music City's shopping scene to get more for less this holiday season.
Stop by the Music City Shop at the Nashville Visitor Center to pick up some unique music-themed merchandise for your friends and family. Pick up original gifts at the Music City Marketplace, home to items from local artisan boutiques and craftsmen.
- A Country Christmas @ Gaylord Opryland - November 8-January 1, 2020
- Music City Christmas Midday/Evening Holiday Cruise @ General Jackson Showboat - November 14-December 25 (select dates)
- Zoolumination @ Nashville Zoo - November 15-February 2
- Anne Parent Wine Dinner @ Bourbon Steak - November 21
- GLOW Nashville @ First Tennessee Park - November 22-December 31
- Nashville Flea Market @ The Fairgrounds - November 22-24
- ReLeafing Day @ Northeast Nashville - November 23
- Holiday LIGHTS @ Cheekwood Estate and Gardens - November 23-January 5, 2020
- Holidays at the Hermitage @ Andrew Jackson's Hermitage - November 23-December 31
- Scott Hamilton & Friends on Ice @ Bridgestone Arena - November 24
- TASTE Nashville @ OZ Arts Nashville - November 24
- Mission: Possible Turkey Fry @ Wildhorse Saloon - November 26
- Thanksgiving Pairings & Wine Tasting @ City Winery - November 26
- Day after Thanksgiving Fun @ Lane Motor Museum - November 29
- 155th Anniversary of the Battle of Franklin @ Carnton - November 30
- Dog Days at the Hermitage @ Andrew Jackson's Hermitage - November 30
- North Pole Express with Santa @ Tennessee Central Railway Museum - November 30
- Gingerbread Decorating @ Cheekwood Estate & Gardens - November 30-December 21
- The Gift of Christmas with Trace Adkins & Friends @ Wildhorse Saloon - November 16-24
- CBDB @ Exit/In - November 21
- Amy Speace @ City Winery - November 21
- Augustana @ Mercy Lounge - November 21
- From Indian Lakes @ The High Watt - November 21
- Straight No Chaser @ Ryman Auditorium - November 21
- Highly Suspect @ Marathon Music Works - November 21
- Chris Jones & The Nightdrivers @ Station Inn - November 21
- Rachmaninoff's The Bells @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center - November 21-23
- Derek Webb @ The Basement - November 22
- Fireball Mail @ Station Inn - November 22
- Brenden James with Pete Muller @ City Winery - November 22
- Moonlight Social w/ Stepsons @ The High Watt - November 22
- An Acoustic Evening with John Hiatt @ City Winery - November 22
- A Day to Remember @ Nashville Municipal Auditorium - November 22
- Bear Grillz @ The Cowan - November 23
- Briston Maroney @ Exit/In - November 23
- Liza Anne @ The Basement East - November 23
- The Last Waltz @ Bridgestone Arena - November 23
- Strange 90s @ Marathon Music Works - November 23
- Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers @ Station Inn - November 23
- William Elliott Whitmore @ Exit/In - November 24
- Tokens Show @ Ryman Auditorium - November 24
- The Milk Carton Kids @ The Basement East - November 24
- Matt Wertz @ City Winery - November 25
- Old Dominion with Carly Pearce @ Marathon Music Works - November 25
- Bad Wolves w/ Fire from the Gods @ Cannery Ballroom - November 25
- Sasha Sloan w/ Winnetka Bowling League @ The Basement East - November 25
- Mission: Possible Turkey Fry & Concert with Tracy Lawrence @ Wildhorse Saloon - November 26
- The Menzingers @ The Basement East - November 26
- Incubus @ Ryman Auditorium - November 27
- The Main Squeeze @ Exit/In - November 29
- Boy Named Banjo @ Marathon Music Works - November 29
- Radney Foster with Ben Danaher @ 3rd and Lindsley - November 29
- Business Casual, Timid Death, and Dutch Whiskey @ The High Watt - November 29
- Lizzo, Jon Bellion, Louis Tomlinson, Lovelytheband, & Chelsea Cutler @ Nashville Municipal Auditorium - November 30
- The Eaglemaniacs @ 3rd and Lindsley - November 30
- Mark Farina @ The Cowan - November 30
- Levi Kreis @ City Winery - December 1
- Jack Harlow @ The Basement East - December 1
- The Drifters, Coasters, and Platters @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center - December 1
- The Brian Setzer Orchestra @ Ryman Auditorium - December 2
- Auntie Claus @ Nashville Children's Theatre - November 14-December 29
- CATS @ TPAC - November 19-24
- Art After Dark @ Frist Art Museum - November 21
- Poet's Corner @ Scarritt Bennett Center - November 21
- Gallery Talk: Native American Basketry and Sovereignty @ Frist Art Museum - November 21
- CATS: Makeup and Move Family Workshop @ TPAC - November 23
- Jefferson Street Art Crawl @ Jefferson Street - November 23
- Studio Workshop: Eric Carle @ Frist Art Museum - November 23
- Day After Thanksgiving Fun! @ Lane Motor Museum - November 29
- Patrick Barlow's A Christmas Carol @ TPAC - November 29-December 22
- Third Coast Comedy Show @ Third Coast Comedy Club - Weekends
- LOL Nashville @ Third Coast Comedy Club - Every 1st and 3rd Saturday
- Jimmy Shin @ Zanies - November 21
- Collin Chamberlin w/ Connor Larsen @ Comedy Bar - November 21-23
- Sheryl Underwood @ Zanies - November 22-23
- Munch Sketches @ Third Coast Comedy Club - November 23
- Cherry Bomb: An Improvised Musical @ Third Coast Comedy - November 23
- Steve Burton and Bradford Anderson @ Zanies - November 24
- Doyle & Debbie Show @ Station Inn - November 26-27
- Stephen Bargatze @ Zanies - November 27
- Raanan Hershberg @ Comedy Bar - November 29-30
- She-Haw @ Third Coast Comedy - November 30
- Nashville Predators vs. Vancouver Canucks @ Bridgestone Arena - November 21
- Thankful for the Hill Forest Hike @ Warner Park - November 22
- Vanderbilt vs. ETSU @ Vanderbilt Stadium - November 23
- Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars @ Nissan Stadium - November 24
- Nashville Predators vs. St. Louis Blues @ Bridgestone Arena - November 25
- Nashville Predators vs. Vegas Golden Knights @ Bridgestone Arena - November 27
- Indian Lake Loop 5K & 5 Mile Walk & Run @ Indian Lake - November 28
- Music City Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk @ Nissan Stadium - November 28
- Nashville Turkey Trot 10 Mile and 8K @ Wave Country - November 28
- Western Kentucky vs. Louisville Men's Basketball @ Bridgestone Arena - November 29
- WWE Monday Night Raw @ Bridgestone Arena - December 2
New holiday deals, packages, and events are popping up all the time. Sign up here to receive our weekly email updates to help with holiday planning.
Check out great upcoming events or things to do in Nashville during Thanksgiving weekend.