From legendary performers to influential leaders, and Historic Black Colleges and Universities, Black culture continues to shape the city. Enter below to win a trip to Nashville that includes hotel accommodations at Noelle Nashville, tickets to a variety of cultural and historical tours, a Limited-Edition Commemorative Book, and so much more!
Prize Package for Two People Includes:
- (1) One Hotel Accommodation for a (2) two-night stay at Noelle Nashville for (2) two people (travel must be completed by March 5, 2023).
- Complimentary Hotel Valet Parking at Noelle Nashville
- (2) Two tickets to the National Museum of African American Music
- (2) Two tickets to Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage for the In Their Footsteps: Lives of The Hermitage Enslaved Tour
- (2) Two tickets to Nashville History on Tour for the Civil Rights Tour
- (1) One Limited Edition Commemorative Book, Heritage and Honor: 150th Year Story of the Fisk Jubilee Singers
- (1) One Music City Attraction Pass – good for two (2) people to experience over 25+ attractions
- (1) One Music City Gift Bag
Note: Travel must occur by March 5th; subject to the availability of promotional rooms.
No Purchase Necessary. Must be a legal U.S. resident 21 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends February 5, 2022, at 11:59pm CT.
Read the rules.