1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form located on www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00pm CT on January 11, 2023 and runs through February 5, 2023, at 11:59pm CT. You may enter online at www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip by completing and submitting the form. All entries must be received by February 5, 2023 at 11:59pm CT. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person.
3. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Corp (Sponsor) and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico.
4. Grand Prize:
Grand prize package for (2) two people includes:
- (1) One Hotel Accommodation for a (2) two-night stay at Noelle Nashville for (2) two people (travel must be completed by March 5, 2023).
- Complimentary Hotel Valet Parking at Noelle Nashville
- (2) Two tickets to the National Museum of African American Music
- (2) Two tickets to Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage for the In Their Footsteps: Lives of The Hermitage Enslaved Tour
- (2) Two tickets to Nashville History on Tour for the Civil Rights Tour
- (1) One Limited Edition Commemorative Book, Heritage and Honor: 150th Year Story of the Fisk Jubilee Singers
- (1) One Music City Attraction Pass – good for two (2) people to experience over 25+ attractions
- (1) One Music City Gift Bag
Travel must occur by March 5, 2023; subject to availability of promotional rooms, blackout dates and excludes Saturday stays.
Estimated retail value of each grand prize is two thousand seven hundred dollars ($2,700.00 US).
No purchase necessary. Must be legal US resident 21 or older to enter. Void in HI, AK, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. The contest ends February 5, 2023.
If a winner cannot accept this prize as awarded, he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. NCVC will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place. By participating in the sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions of NCVC, which are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion: Nashville Celebrates Black History Month Giveaway. The drawing will be held on or about February 6, 2023. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If a GRAND PRIZE winner is not able to accept the prize as awarded then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVC may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Noncash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor may they be sold to a third party. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or mail; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within two (2) days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within two (2) days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winner: (a) releases NCVC, Noelle Nashville, NMAAM, Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage, Nashville History on Tour, and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVC for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
7. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner for Nashville Celebrates Black History Month Giveaway send an email to VMCpromotions@visitmusiccity.com.
9. SPONSOR: Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, 500 11th Avenue N., Suite 650, Nashville, TN 37203.