Nashville's headed up to New York City to take over the largest pop-up space at SHOWFIELDS at Lafayette and Bond Streets in the heart of NoHo.
We're bringing some records, our coolest Nashville gear, live music, and more. So, if you're in the area October-January then come in and Spin On with Music City.
“Spin On: Nashville’s Vinyl Collection” is a pop-up shop consisting only of vinyl records by artists who live in Nashville or albums that were recorded in Nashville, curated by world-renowned Nashville record store Grimey's.
We are Music City. And when we go on the road, the music comes with us. In addition to the wide selection of vinyl, the unique pop-up at SHOWFIELDS hosts intimate performances and signings. Throughout our time at Spin On, friends like John Hiatt, Ben Folds, Rayland Baxter, Andrew Combs, Jessy Wilson, Hootie & The Blowfish, and more are stopping by. Check here often for schedule updates.
Current Lineup of In-Store Appearances:
Come hang out.
Artists and times subject to change.
Shop limited and exclusive merch from local Nashville brands including posters and journals from I Believe in Nashville, Hatch Show Print posters, Tucker & Bloom vinyl record bags, Michael Weintrob's Instrumenthead book, and Disco Cowgirl apparel.
Come see us on November 29 for some killer Black Friday deals. We're open 9am-9pm.
- 20% off entire purchase at Spin On
- 30% off entire purchase for anyone that posts to social media and tags @VisitMusicCity and #SpinOnNashville. Show us your post!
- Free Spin On coffee mug with purchases over $50
- Free autographed Dolly Parton Jolene vinyl record to the first three customers who make a purchase at Spin On on Black Friday
- Free record and ticket for 2 bonus entries into the Spin On in Music City trip giveaway
- Each hour, be the first person to find the hidden Grimey's slipmat cover within the records to win a free record from a selection of artists that have appeared or will appear at Spin On. AND the winner gets 2 bonus entries (that's 3 total!) into the Spin On in Music City trip giveaway that includes air travel, 2 nights in Nashville, a bundle of vinyls, an autographed guitar, and more.
We're open 11am-8pm on November 30 for Small Business Saturday. Come shop with us and go home with a free poster (pictured above)!
- Free Spin On poster with every purchase
Visiting Spin on at Showfields? Post your pics with #SpinOnNashville and help us show people how cool this is.
Want to know who's playing next in Nashville or at Spin On at SHOWFIELDS? Sign up to get weekly updates on new releases, artist appearances, and the best of Music City.
Experience the real thing in Music City, where the music is made and played every day of the year. Get excited for your next trip to Nashville.
You're getting a sample of Music City in New York City. But you want the full album. So enter for a chance to WIN a trip to Nashville - on us.
SHOWFIELDS is a revolutionary retail concept built to engage and inspire consumers through revolving experiences with the brands and communities. The SHOWFIELDS flagship store premiered in December 2018 at Lafayette & Bond Street (350 Lafayette Street) in New York and has since grown into a revolving array of art, food, drink, and community programming bridging art and retail in the heart of NoHo.
We're proud to bring some fantastic local Nashville brands with us to show off in New York City. Thanks to Grimey's, I Believe in Nashville, Hatch Show Print, Third Man Records, Gibson Brands, Tucker & Bloom, Michael Weintrob Photography, Disco Cowgirl, Grand Ole Opry, Relic Home, and Tennessee Brew Works.