The largest non-gaming, in-hotel exhibition space in the world with over 700,000+ square feet of flexible meeting space!
Gaylord Opryland® Resort & Convention Center invites you to experience the energy
and excitement of Music City. On the banks of the Cumberland River, Gaylord Opryland is just minutes from Nashville International Airport and a short drive or riverboat cruise from downtown Nashville. Gaylord Opryland has everything you and your attendees need – all in one place. More than 2,800 stylish guest rooms with high-speed wireless internet access; a plethora of dining options from casual cuisine to world-class fine dining; full-service spa, salon and fitness center featuring indoor and outdoor pools; unique shopping experiences; and live entertainment. Guests will be in awe of the 9 acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and the indoor river with its own Delta ﬂatboats beneath the glass roof. In addition, they will revel in the warm, personal service they will experience throughout their stay at Gaylord Opryland.
#1 on Cvent's Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States
- 85 - Event Rooms
- 757,479 - Square feet of total event space
- 10,000 - Capacity of largest event space
- 106 - Maximum breakout rooms
- More than 700,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Ryman Exhibit Hall offers over 260,000 square feet of space, making it the largest non-gaming, in-hotel exhibit space in the world
- 6 ballrooms, ranging in size from 3,364 square feet to 55,314 square feet
- Up to 106 conference and breakout rooms can accommodate anywhere from 16 to 550 people
- Meeting space is outfitted with high-speed internet and state-of-the-art event technology
- More than 15 restaurants and lounges
- More than 14 specialty retail shops on-site
- SoundWaves - a 4-acre, 3-level luxury indoor/outdoor water experience with a recreation zone
- Walking distance from the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills Mall, Gaylord Springs Golf Links, General Jackson Showboat, and more
Interesting in hosting your next meeting at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center? We can help.