These materials are guaranteed to build excitement among your delegates.
Marketing & Promotional Materials
- Visitors guides, maps, brochures, and promotional flyers.
- Local news media list
- Images, videos, and b-roll footage. Request here.
- Hit the Right Notes in Nashville
- Live From Music City
- Nashville Is Instrumental (to Your Success)
- Nashville: A Sound Investment
- Catch the Nashville Rhythm
- Command Performance
- Opportunity Rocks
- Melodies & Memories
- Breakthrough Performance
- The Stage Is Set (for a Grand Ole Opportunity)
Convention Supplier Assistance
Need assistance finding a florist, audio production company, decorator, or other convention supplier? The Convention Services department can help you find a local Nashville supplier to fit your needs.
City Services Liaison
The Convention Services Department of the Nashville CVC is happy to guide you to the proper Metro offices to assist with required permits and reservations.
Don’t miss out on the city’s uniquely Nashville, special event venue offerings. The Convention Services team is available to assist you in selecting outstanding options.
- Staffing provides on-site assistance with registration, wayfinding, badge checking, and more.
- Nashville Concierge can provide maps, brochures, city information, and dining suggestions to help attendees make the most out of their time in Music City.
The Nashville CVC has partnered with the housing experts from Maritz to provide housing to convention groups with total housing management.
Should you choose to select this service, Maritz will review your hotel contracts, set up individual room blocks and sub-blocks and manage your hotel inventory with participating hotels for accuracy and quality assurance. Maritz friendly and knowledgeable call center agents have a vast knowledge of Nashville to assist callers with new reservations, questions and changes — making the reservation process easy.
We're here to help. Contact the Convention Services team for help with your meeting needs.