These materials are guaranteed to build excitement among your delegates.
Marketing & Promotional Materials
- Visitors guides, maps, brochures, and promotional flyers.
- Local news media list
- Images, videos, and b-roll footage. Request here.
- Hit the Right Notes in Nashville
- Live From Music City
- Nashville Is Instrumental (to Your Success)
- Nashville: A Sound Investment
- Catch the Nashville Rhythm
- Command Performance
- Opportunity Rocks
- Melodies & Memories
- Breakthrough Performance
- The Stage Is Set (for a Grand Ole Opportunity)
Convention Supplier Assistance
Need assistance finding a florist, audio production company, decorator, or other convention supplier? The Convention Services department can help you find a local Nashville supplier to fit your needs.
City Services Liaison
The Convention Services Department of the Nashville CVC is happy to guide you to the proper Metro offices to assist with required permits and reservations.
Don’t miss out on the city’s uniquely Nashville, special event venue offerings. The Convention Services team is available to assist you in selecting outstanding options.
- Staffing provides on-site assistance with registration, wayfinding, badge checking, and more.
- Nashville Concierge can provide maps, brochures, city information, and dining suggestions to help attendees make the most out of their time in Music City.
The Nashville CVC uses Passkey as its internet-based convention housing system, providing an automated process for managing hotel room blocks.
- Based on internet and database technology, the system allows you to review actual arrival/departure patterns, booking pace, and real-time pickup information – all of which are valuable when negotiating future room blocks.
- Attendees with internet access can reserve housing online from anywhere in the world. Reservations can also be made by mail, by faxing (615) 259-4126, or by calling (877) 259-4716. All reservations are processed in the local call center, where representatives can also assist your delegates with information about dining, attractions, events, and more. Acknowledgments are sent expeditiously via e-mail, fax, or mail.
We're here to help. Contact the Convention Services team for help with your meeting needs.