NASHVILLE – The live show for Jack Daniel’s New Year’s Eve Live: Nashville’s Big Bash at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park will be anchored by headliners Dierks Bentley and Lady A, with additional mainstage guest artists to include Ingrid Andress and BRELAND. The concert is free and open to the public. An event map is available.
- Mainstage Lineup Update: In following COVID-19 safety protocols and with everyone’s health and safety as the top priority, New Year’s Eve Live: Nashville’s Big Bash has made several lineup adjustments. Zac Brown Band, Sam Hunt and Elle King will no longer be performing at Bicentennial Mall, and Lady A will now perform on the Bicentennial Mall stage. In the spirit of Nashville, the party will keep going until 12:30 a.m. CT with other performers in the previously announced lineup stepping up to provide additional music. We look forward to an exciting and safe event for Music City.
- No umbrellas: Please note that umbrellas will not be allowed in the event site. Given that the forecast is calling for some rain, it is suggested that attendees consider bringing raincoats, ponchos, rainboots and other protective weather gear.
- COVID-19 Protocol: All individuals (11 years of age and older) wishing to enter the New Year’s Eve event site are required to show the following:
- Must have proof of a monitored negative COVID-19 test dated December 30 or 31, 2021.
- However, an individual may volunteer proof of a COVID-19 vaccination without a timely negative test. This is not an attempt to compel proof of vaccination.
Media must be credentialed to cover Nashville’s Big Bash. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not arranged for credentials. Media credentials are non-transferable and intended for working media only.
Gates for the live show at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park will open at 4:30 p.m. The Fisk Jubilee Singers, a world-renowned ensemble, will perform a selection of spiritual music at the top of the show at 6 p.m. The five-hour broadcast will cross multiple time zones, with a countdown at midnight Eastern Time, culminating with the renowned Nashville Music Note Drop® and two-minutes of fireworks at midnight Central Time. As a live event, New Year’s Eve generates as much as $26.2 million in direct visitor spending and an attendance of 200,000.
A second stage will be located at Skydeck on Broadway, an expansive rooftop bar and entertainment venue at Assembly Food Hall, for a ticketed event on Dec. 31. Performances there will include Jon Pardi, Riley Green, Chris Janson and Carly Pearce.
The five-hour television celebration on CBS will feature nearly 50 performances from a dozen locations in downtown, including acts from Lower Broadway’s honky-tonks, bars and clubs that will be part of the broadcast. It will be aired on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.
The CBS special will be hosted by radio and TV personality Bobby Bones and co-hosted by Rachel Smith of “Entertainment Tonight.” This year’s celebration marks the first time for Music City to anchor an entire New Year’s Eve national TV special. The TV show will broadcast from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. CT and resume at 10:30 p.m. CT after a 30-minute break for news. The CBS show will conclude at 12:30 a.m. CT.
The New Year’s Eve Live: Nashville’s Big Bash broadcast by CBS is executive produced by Robert Deaton and Mary Hilliard Harrington in partnership with the NCVC. The special will be directed by Sandra Restrepo.
The CBS show will feature performances from country music’s hottest superstars, including Jason Aldean, Jimmie Allen, Ingrid Andress, Kelsea Ballerini, Gabby Barrett, Dierks Bentley, Breland, Brooks & Dunn, Luke Bryan, Riley Green, Chris Janson, King Calaway, Lady A, Miranda Lambert, Jon Pardi, Carly Pearce, Darius Rucker, Blake Shelton, Cole Swindell, and Lainey Wilson. Some performances will not be open to the public but will be shown on the CBS broadcast.
Keep up with new details: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve.
The Jack Daniel’s New Year’s Eve Live: Nashville’s Big Bash live event is produced by the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp for the city of Nashville and presented by Jack Daniel’s. Partners include Advance Financial, The BIG 98, Coca-Cola Consolidated, Dr Pepper Zero, Elysian Brewing Company, Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, Gray Line Tennessee, Korbel California Champagne, Kroger, Michelob Ultra, Nashville Farmers’ Market, Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, Tennessee Highway Safety Office: Fans Don’t Let Fans Drive Drunk and Tennessee State Parks.
Follow the NCVC on social media for event updates, information, and answers to your #NashvilleNYE questions:
The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp
The mission of the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp is to maximize the economic contribution of the convention and tourism industry to the community by developing and marketing Nashville as a premier destination. Visit the NCVC’s website at www.visitmusiccity.com and follow us on social media: