Nashville, TN (February 9, 2021) – The iconic Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, located in the heart of Music City, announces the unveiling of three new luxury designer suites – Baritone, Belle and Creator, which are inspired by some of Nashville’s greatest talents, such as Johnny Cash and Loretta Lynn, as well as new tastemakers. Part of a multi-year renovation plan, which started with the launch of reimagined meeting and event spaces in early 2020, these new designer suites provide an elevated room category with exclusive amenities and enhanced services that further the hotel’s commitment to providing guests with genuine Southern hospitality.
“While designing and envisioning these suites, we sought to offer a space that caters to the emerging traveler of today, ideal for those seeking a place to call their home away from home whether they’re here for business or on tour, looking to entertain or fit an entire entourage with plenty of room to spare” said Hugh Anderson, General Manager of Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. “Combined with our exemplary service and exclusive amenities, guests can expect an unmatched experience and a hint of Nashville soul.”
Conceptualized by the Chicago-based interior design firm, the Simeone Deary Design Group, the suites range from 1,000 sq. ft. to 1,600 sq. ft. and are outfitted with luxury finishes including hardwood floors, textured walls, velvet, fringe, and leather furniture, as well as statement light fixtures. Located on the hotel’s club level floors, each suite includes a personal record player with access to a library of vinyl or Bluetooth connectivity capabilities, big screen TVs, a functioning fireplace, and a dining table set for six. Each suite offers a unique space showcasing distinct design features, providing a different experience for various travelers and their needs.
Meet the new suites:
- Baritone is a dark yet bold suite that offers a sultry space to create, stay and entertain. Inspired by great vocalists like the famed Johnny Cash, this 1,600 sq. ft. suite includes a private king bedroom, large walk-in closet, full kitchen, secluded room with a personal Peloton bike featuring views of Vanderbilt University, two work stations, one full bathroom with a large soaking tub, washroom, and a sleek dining room.
- Belle is inspired by the Queens of country music. Bejeweled from top to bottom with shades of blue and soft touches, this enchantingly elegant suite features statement light fixtures that resemble fine jewelry, glitter wallpaper, and distinctly feminine furniture. Included in this 1,388 sq. ft. suite is a private king bedroom with a work station, one full bathroom, washroom, kitchenette, living area and dining room.
- Creator embodies the new and emerging talent Nashville welcomes and creates. This suite has an eclectic mix of textiles, colors and finishes that can inspire creativity and provide a home away from home in Music City. This 1,000 sq. ft. suite features two full bathrooms, private king bedroom with a modern work station, living and dining area, small wet bar and an additional separate seating area with views of Vanderbilt University.
Earning a reputation the hotel can truly stand behind, the team of tenured staff members have perfected and modernized true Southern hospitality, providing guests with impeccable service and authenticity. Guests who stay in these suites will not only have the opportunity to experience that service first hand, but will be treated to an array of exclusive perks and enhanced VIP services.
A sampling of exclusive perks and services include:
- VIP Manager & Contactless Services: Known for working with celebrities and high net-worth clientele, there is no request too big or too small for Loews Vanderbilt’s VIP Manager. This includes fulfilling hotel riders, planning private tours, excursions or outings, making reservations, and so much more. With the hotel’s texting service, Chat Your Service, guests are also able to make requests through their mobile devices wherever they are, at any time.
- Personal Chef and Mixologist: In addition to 24/7 room service, guests have the opportunity to work one-on-one with a dedicated chef and master mixologist to create custom menus to accommodate any dietary needs or desires during their stay.
- In-Room Work Outs: Health and wellness are important, especially when you are on the road. Guests can request fitness equipment with access to a digital fitness app for a complimentary in-room work out. The hotel has also partnered with local trainers and wellness coaches to offer private and safe sessions as well.
- Sleep Service: To enhance your stay and promote a restful sleep, the hotel’s complimentary sleep service includes an aromatherapy machine with essential oils, eye masks, bath bombs, and a signature calming herbal tea delivered during turn down service. You can also select the pillow of your choice through the hotel’s pillow menu for added comfort.
- Personalized Mini Bar: Prior to arrival and upon request, the hotel can create a personalized mini bar experience for you, which will feature your favorite beverages and snacks, including beers, spirits, wine and champagne. Bottled water and soft drinks will be complimentary in your fully stocked fridge.
- Safe & Secure: For guests aiming to keep a low profile, we offer additional security services including complimentary access to private entry and exit points.
These new suites, services and amenities also further the hotel’s commitment to “Welcoming You Like Family,” a brand-wide position that is deeply rooted in caring for guests like family and putting their safety and well-being at the forefront.
Each suite can be personalized based on guest needs with the accompanying services and amenities of their choosing. Certain services and amenities may come with an additional cost. Rates start at $1,495 per night.
For more information about these suites please visit www.loewshotels.com/vanderbilt-hotel/accommodations/suites or to arrange your stay, please call 1-615-320-1700.
About Loews Hotels & Co Established 1960
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels & Co is rooted in deep heritage and excellence in service. The hospitality company encompasses branded independent Loews Hotels, and a solid mix of partner-brand hotels. Loews Hotels & Co owns and/or operates 26 hotels and resorts across the U.S. and Canada, including the new Loews Kansas City and the soon to open Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, the eighth hotel in partnership with Comcast NBC Universal, which will open in 2020. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews Hotels portfolio features properties grounded in family heritage and dedicated to delivering unscripted guest moments with a handcrafted approach. For reservations or more information about Loews Hotels, call 1-800-23-LOEWS or visit: www.loewshotels.com.
Like Loews Hotels on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LoewsHotels
Follow Loews Hotels on Twitter: www.twitter.com/loews_hotels
Watch Loews Hotels on YouTube: www.youtube.com/LoewsHotels Read our Wish You Were Here Blog at www.loewshotelsblog.com
About Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Located in the heart of Music City, Loews Vanderbilt hotel sets the stage for an authentic Nashville experience. With 339 rooms, including nine well-appointed suites, club level and concierge lounge, guest rooms offer a comfortable and luxurious escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. With over 24,000 square feet of modern, tech-savvy meeting spaces, the public areas offer soulfully inspired gathering spaces to do business or casually mix and mingle. Nashville’s energy and culture permeates throughout the hotel, from the Pod Market offering local favorites to the southern-inspired fare at Mason’s and Mason Bar. Just minutes from Broadway’s live music scene, Music Row’s famous recording studios and the hallowed halls of Vanderbilt University, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel is the ideal home base for your exploration of one of the country’s most popular destinations. For reservations or more information, call (615) 320-1700 or visit us online at www.loewshotels.com/vanderbilt.
Like Loews Vanderbilt on Facebook: www.facebook.com/loewsvanderbiltnashville
Follow Loews Vanderbilt on Instagram: @LoewsNashville