NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Aug. 2, 2021) -- Blended Nashville, the wine and music festival presented by My Wine Society and making its Music City debut at First Horizon Park on Friday, Aug. 13 and Saturday, Aug. 14, has announced its culinary and mixology talent lineup.
Featuring a main stage where chart-topping acts and local talent perform, festivalgoers will also get a taste of Nashville as Blended presents popular food vendors and notable local chefs preparing their fare from the Culinary Stage for festival-goers to sample. Several of the nation's top mixologists will be on hand to concoct superlative libations, and the 100-foot wine tent will offer hundreds of varietals from domestic and international wineries and a full bar.
The Blended Nashville culinary and mixology talent includes:
Friday, Aug. 13
- Charles Joly - the James Beard Award-winner will lead a mixology demonstration on the Culinary Stage and hosts the Crafthouse Cocktail VIP tent activation
- Ashlee Grim, executive chef of Miranda Lambert's Casa Rosa, will prepare some of Miranda's favorite childhood dishes served at her restaurant
- Logan Baird, executive chef of FGL, will recreate some of the Florida Georgia Line's (Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley's) favorite small bites
Saturday, Aug. 14
- Greg Innocent - renowned mixologist and Beverage Director for Parker Restaurant Group (Chicago)
- Scott Baird - chef, mixologist and restaurateur powerhouse, and owner of Zeppelin (Nashville)
- Pitmaster U.T. Craven (Edley's Nashville) will showcase Nashville-style "Hot BBQ"
- Josh Cook of El Leon Dorado (formerly sous chef at Husk Nashville) leads a Blended culinary cook-off with a DJ and local chef, complete with celebrity judges
- Rebecca Wood - baker of sourdough and sweet treats, who held the title “Studio Mama” at Zac Brown’s recording studio, Southern Ground Nashville
"For enthusiasts of elevated wine, music, and culinary experiences, Nashville offers it all," said Kalika Moquin, Blended Festival Director. "We are excited to present top-tier talent from all three worlds coming together for this unique-to-the-city event."
The music lineup features national acts and local talent from the worlds of EDM, country, and pop, including:
Friday, Aug. 13
- Lil Jon, Bryce Vine, Blanco Brown, Brandi Cyrus, Shaylen, Blake Horstmann, MoonLander, Kylie Frey, IAMNOEL, Captn20, Deuces Wild, and Jack Vice
Saturday, Aug. 14
- Kaskade, Matt Stell, Cat Dealers, Earnest, On The Outside, SZNS, Brody Jenner & Devin Lucien, Kim Lee, After Midtown, Odell, DJ Shift, Cisco, Stretch, Slim McGraw, and Special Guests
Premium activations will include the Maxim VIP Village offering exclusive bottle service, hosted bar hours, and celebrity DJs, and the My Wine Society Wine tent at the center of the action. Celebrity sommelier Matthew-Lorèn will be present to educate and answer wine-related questions. Fun activities throughout the festival grounds include games and adult playgrounds. Additionally, Blended will debut a wellness lounge, partnering with When the Music Stops, the nonprofit that supports emotional and mental health.
Blended Festival, powered by the My Wine Society wine app, gives festivalgoers a chance to socially interact, both prior to and during the event. By downloading the app, attendees can virtually meet other ticket holders, join chat rooms, earn badges, track their wine tastings, interact with wine brands, and access complimentary drinks, tastings, merch giveaways, and more. Blended Festival will be a completely cashless festival, directing all guests to pre-register their activities. The MWS app is available for free download on iTunes and Google Play.
For information about First Horizon Park’s comprehensive health and safety plan, visit www.milb.com/nashville/ballpark/safety.
Blended Nashville happens from 4 p.m.-10 p.m. on Aug. 13 and Noon to 10 p.m. on Aug. 14. 18+ admission only. General admission, VIP and two-day passes can be purchased by visiting www.blendedfestival.com. VIP pass holders will have complimentary access to exclusive pre- and post-events around town (as space allows). $2 from each ticket purchased will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. For updates, follow @BlendedFest on Instagram and Facebook.
# # #