As a salute to the Nashville community and its resilience through many recent challenges, the Tennessee Titans invite fans to participate in “Celebrate 615” on Monday, June 15. The day will focus on random acts of kindness, community involvement and a premium 615 T-shirt benefitting The Titans Foundation.
The day will serve as the official re-opening of the Titans Locker Room at Nissan Stadium, located near Gate 1. The store will be open from 12-6 p.m. through the first week of re-opening. Fans can get their 615 shirt (rendering attached) exclusively in store and at www.titanslockerroom.com for $35 while supplies last. Proceeds from the shirt will go toward The Titans Foundation, which distributes funding and resources to local non-profits each year. Shoppers will also receive 15 percent discount on hats in store and online on Monday using promo code TITANS615.
In honor of Nashville’s spirt of community and kindness, the Titans encourage fans to take the #TRAKChallenge on Monday and complete a Titans Random Act of Kindness. Examples of random acts of kindness could include calling a friend or relative, writing a positive review about a small business, paying it forward in the drive-thru of a local eatery or simply giving a compliment to a neighbor or stranger. They should then share their story on social media using the hashtags #TRAKChallenge and #Celebrate615 and challenge another friend to participate by tagging them in the post. Fans who complete the challenge and post on social media could win a surprise Tiff’s Treats delivery.
Details on all Celebrate 615 activities are available at www.tennesseetitans.com/615. Highlights include:
- A link to the Titans “We Stand For” Resource Guide, which lists opportunities for fans interested in learning more about stopping racism in their community.
- A virtual workout hosted by celebrity trainer Erin Oprea, Nashville Ironman James Crumlin and a surprise Titans player. The workout will take place on the Titans Instagram page (@Titans) from 6-6:30 p.m. CT.
- A tour of the city by team mascot, T-Rac, who will be handing out Dunkin’s new “Celebration” doughnut from 8-10 a.m. CT in the downtown Nashville area. T-Rac will be sharing his whereabouts on his Twitter account (@Titans_TRac).
- Hourly giveaways on the Titans’ social media channels beginning at 6:15 a.m. through 6:15 p.m. Fans can enter to win $615 courtesy of Kroger, Pinnacle Financial and the Titans Locker Room.
- A Spotify playlist that fans can personalize, featuring Nashville artists across many genres.
Fans should monitor the Titans’ social media accounts and the 615 webpage for the latest updates.