NASHVILLE, TN (December 7, 2020) – The Joseph, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville (401 Korean Veterans Boulevard) – newly opened August 2020 in the heart of SoBro – has announced an array of festivities to celebrate its inaugural holiday season.
Both visitors and Nashvillians will delight in stunning décor throughout the 21-story new build; exclusive overnight packages; refined holiday menus at Yolan, the hotel’s signature Italian restaurant; cheerful winter cocktails at Denim, the sophisticated rooftop lounge; rejuvenating spa and salon services at Rose; finely curated gifts; and weekly celebrations sure to become favorite traditions for years to come. Details include:
ROOM PACKAGES + NEW TRADITIONS
Reservations: Visit thejosephnashville.com/packages | Follow: @thejosephnashville
- Holiday Retreat. Whether checking in for a staycation or making a special holiday journey to Nashville, guests can experience The Joseph's very first holiday season with a complimentary third night, valet parking, two warm winter cocktails at Denim, and a welcome amenity of house-made Italian holiday cookies by Pastry Chef Noelle Marchetti. Valid for stays now through January 2, 2021. Minimum three-night stay required. Rates start at $364 per night.
- Midnight Moments. This gourmet package welcomes 2021 in style not once, but twice. First, chef Tony Mantuano and wine expert Cathy Mantuano – The Joseph’s award-winning Food & Beverage Partners – host an exclusive sunset reception (timed to the stroke of midnight in Italy) with a bubbly toast and a Parmigiano-Reggiano ceremony. Then, guests will enjoy a decadent, eight-course dinner for two at Yolan, all before returning to their spacious and beautifully appointed guest room. Valid for check-ins on December 30, 2020 or December 31, 2020. Minimum two-night stay required. Complimentary valet parking included. Rates start at $879 per night.
- The Art of Tea. Fridays, 4 to 5 p.m., The Joseph Lobby. Celebrating tea culture, The Art of Tea is an exploration of customs from the South and around the globe. Presented from a handcrafted Tea Trolley in the hotel’s distinguished lobby, The Joseph’s weekly tea offering will include a holiday twist on custom-curated concoctions, such as Tipsy Tea, Winter Wonders, and a Sparkling New Year’s Tea. Guests are invited to enjoy a complimentary cup and discover more about tea rituals, The Joseph’s exclusive tea partner, and the stunning artwork in the lobby areas, These pieces are among more than 1,100 original works on display throughout the property from The Pizzuti Collection. Complimentary. Hotel guests, travelers, and locals are welcome.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano Tasting. Saturdays, 3 p.m., The Joseph Lobby Bar. Guests are invited to join chef Tony Mantuano for a special tasting featuring one of Yolan’s 80-pound Parmigiano-Reggiano wheels. Chef will share his passion for Italian cheeses and the famous technique behind producing Parmigiano-Reggiano, also known as the “King of Italian Cheese.” Guests will enjoy a taste of the cheese along with a glass of sparkling wine selected by Cathy Mantuano while discovering the historic significance cheese has played in cultures all over the world. Complimentary. Hotel guests, travelers, and locals are welcome.
Hours: Open nightly, 5 to 10 p.m. | Reservations: Visit yolannashville.com | Follow: @yolannashville
Tony and Cathy Mantuano are revered nationwide for their fine expression of Italian cuisine and culture. This December, they bring many of Italy’s time-honored traditions to life while adding the contemporary touch for which they are known. Locals and visitors are invited to gather around the table with loved ones and end the year by sharing in a memorable meal:
- Feast of the Seven Fishes. Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24, 5 to 10 p.m.. Guests will experience an eight-course seafood extravaganza, paying homage to the bountiful coastline of Southern Italy and the New World tradition in celebration of Christmas Eve. From a delicate Crudo of flounder with persimmon and horseradish-chive cream to the Linguine Fra Diavolo with mussels, razor clams, ‘nduja, and black garlic, each dish features an exciting offering from the sea, before finishing with traditional holiday sweets. Reservations required. Eight-course menu, $225 per person. With wine pairings, $375. Excludes tax and gratuity.
- Christmas Day Brunch. Christmas Day, December 25, 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Buon Natale! Ideal for the whole family, guests are invited to join chef Tony Mantuano, wine expert Cathy Mantuano, and their team for a joyful holiday brunch at Yolan, featuring signature dishes such as Rabbit Benedict, Cacio e Pepe, and Cotoletta alla Milanese, as well as favorites like Tennessee Berry Pancakes and Sambuca French Toast with espresso-infused Chantilly cream. A la carte brunch menu. Reservations recommended. Yolan will be closed for dinner service on Christmas Day.
- Vigilia di Capodanno 2020. New Year’s Eve, Thursday, December 31, 5 to 10 p.m. Food lovers can celebrate New Year’s Eve di moda at Yolan, where chef Tony Mantuano, wine expert Cathy Mantuano, and their team take revelry to an art form with a dazzling food and wine affair. Live music will fill the elegant dining room as guests journey through eight courses highlighting ultra-premium ingredients, including caviar, foie gras, lobster, uni, truffle, and wagyu – all paired to perfection with rare pours and sparkling favorites. Black tie suggested. Reservations required. Eight-course tasting menu with wine pairings, $495 per person. Excludes tax and gratuity.
- New Year’s Day Brunch. Friday, January 1, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Savor the first meal of 2021 with chef Tony Mantuano, wine expert Cathy Mantuano, and their team with a celebratory brunch at Yolan, featuring signature dishes such as Polenta and Wild Mushroom Ragu, Pappardelle with white bolognese, and Cotoletta alla Milanese, as well as favorites like Eggs in Purgatory with a spicy tomato sauce and grilled focaccia and Sambuca French Toast with espresso-infused Chantilly cream. A la carte brunch menu. Reservations recommended.
- Holiday Treats To-Go. December 14 – 25, 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Coffee Bar at The Joseph. Pastry Chef Noelle Marchetti presents a selection of holiday offerings for home, hosts and children. Italian holiday cookies make the perfect hostess gift or treat for friends and coworkers. Santa’s littlest helpers will love The Joseph’s cookie decorating kits, complete with two spiced cookie canvases, a selection of icings, and festive toppings. Pick up these and a perfectly pulled espresso to warm your holiday season.
Hours: Open Tuesday – Friday, 4 to 10 p.m. and Saturday, 12 to 10 p.m. | Guest DJ: Fridays, December 11 and 18, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. | Reservations: Visit thejosephnashville.com/denim | Follow: @denimnashville
Denim, The Joseph’s all-day, indoor-outdoor rooftop lounge, lends an ideal setting for a relaxed afternoon, a shared toast at sunset, or revelry into the evening. This December, guests are invited to cozy up with loved ones and the vibrant flavors of the holiday season:
- Winter Warmers. Whether enjoying the fresh winter air in the outdoor cabanas or cozying up beneath the neon lights inside, guests at Denim can sip and savor a selection of warm winter cocktails while overlooking the holiday lights of the city below. Expertly crafted by Denim’s leading bartenders and available in individual and large formats, Winter Warmers include:
- Toasted with rye whiskey, crème de cacao, hot chocolate, peppermint and toasted marshmallows
- Snow Day with Amaretto, rye whiskey, coffee, and Luxardo cherry-infused whipped cream
- Siempre Invierno with mezcal, apple cider, honey, lemon, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch-infused whipped cream
- New Year’s Eve. Thursday, December 31, 7 to 10 p.m. Elevate your New Year’s Eve – 21 stories high to be exact – at The Joseph’s rooftop lounge, Denim. Sip champagne and savor a tiered presentation of shareable bites, as you relax in comfortable luxury with skyline views, a curated soundtrack, and festive vibes. Menu includes two glasses of Laurent Perrier Champagne paired with Caviar atop house made potato crisp, Lobster Arancini, Truffle Grilled Cheese, Foie Gras Torchon, a pair of decadent desserts to share, and more. Reservations required. New Year’ Eve menu, $175 per person. Excludes tax and gratuity.
Hours: Thursday – Friday, 10 a.m. to. 5 p.m.; Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. to. 6 p.m. | Reservations: thejosephnashville.com/spa
The Joseph’s epicenter of wellness, Rose, encompasses a 5,500-square-foot spa and salon, as well as a thoughtfully appointed retail boutique. Throughout the month, guests can pamper themselves and their loved ones with offerings such as:
- Holiday Hot Stone Enhancement. Through December 31. Melt away tensions and stress with a complimentary hot stone enhancement added to any 60-minute or longer massage. Heat from the smooth stones helps to alleviate muscle pain and creates a soothing element to further deep relaxation both during the treatment and beyond with a calming after-effect. Massages start at $160.
- Biologique Hyper-Customized Facial (with Remodeling Available). One of a few elite spas nationwide offering highly sought Biologique Recherche skincare products and services, guests can both embrace the change in season and achieve that perfect holiday glow with a Hyper-Customized Facial. One of Rose’s expert estheticians will select the best-suited boosters and products to design a personalized experience. For even greater results, guests may elect to add Biologique Recherche’s Remodeling Face Machine to their service, which achieves wider-looking eyes, more pronounced cheekbones, less visible wrinkles, and a more defined facial contour. 60, 90 and 120 services available. From $240.
- Impeccable Manicures, Pedicures and Blowouts. As guests prepare for holiday celebrations, Rose’s salon is an ideal spot to look and feel one’s best. Impeccable Manicures and Pedicures – also available in gel – release tension from the hands and feet and restore a noticeably younger, smoother appearance with a blissful combination of scrub, rose balm, marma massage, and hydrating rose quartz gel mask – in addition to cuticle work and nail polish. A customized blowout will leave hair shiny, styled and looking fabulous. Manicures start at $60; pedicures start at $70; blowouts $65.
ART OF GIVING AT THE JOSEPH
Those seeking finely curated gifts or are in for delightful surprises when they visit The Joseph. At Perla, the hotel’s specialty boutique carrying rare items from around the globe, and Rose’s retail shop, gift-giving is a fun and pleasurable experience when unearthing a host of treasures, some of which include:
- Yolan’s Signature Olio d’Oliva comes from the rolling hills of Tuscany just outside Florence. This extra virgin olive oil is a special collaboration with Alberto Giachi, personal friend of Tony and Cathy Mantuano. Embodying the characteristics of highly regarded Tuscan olive oil, this proprietary blend of three olives has a sharp, black pepper finish. When possible, the Mantuanos taste the new harvest at the source prior to bottling, and the resulting olive oil is utilized prior to the next harvest to maintain the utmost freshness of this signature ingredient.
- The Joseph Signature Candle is the vision of Tyrone Carreker of the Nashville-based 27.9. The Joseph collaborated with Carreker to curate an exciting signature scent with notes of iris, vetiver, fig, suede, and oud. All 27.9 candles feature eco-friendly composition, with a coconut wax blend and lead-free cotton wicks hand-crafted by an impassioned team of artisans. Carreker is also a highly regarded guitarist and vocalist, who tours with GRAMMY-nominated artist, Sam Hunt. His musical genius adds flair, nuance, and meticulous dimension to 27.9 creations.
- Biologique Recherche’s Lotion P50 is a must-have beauty product, no matter one’s skin type. Known as one of the best exfoliants on the market, this multi-faceted cult favorite exfoliates, purifies, and cleanses skin instantly while regenerating cells. Heavy in AHA, BHA, and PHAs, as well as cider vinegar, sulfur, and vitamin B3, this “magic in a bottle” reconditions and moisturizes the epidermis’ pH, making it a winner in the gift department.
- Gem Water Crystal Straws allow one to pair a beverage with something both stylish and spiritual. These reusable straws come in three finishes – rose gold, yellow gold and silver – and are available with amethyst (protection), clear quartz (healing) and rose quartz (love). A lovely Secret Santa gift or stocking stuffer.
For more information about the festive season at The Joseph Nashville, visit thejosephnashville.com.
# # #
About The Joseph, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville. The Joseph, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville, is an expression of Nashville at its most refined. Opened August 2020 in the heart of the SoBro district, the 297-room hotel is designed by Arquitectonica with interiors by INC Architecture & Design and features 22,000 square feet of indoor-outdoor event space, the full-service Rose spa and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Distinct dining outlets – Yolan, fine Italian; Denim, a rooftop destination; Four Walls, an intimate cocktail bar; and the hotel’s all-day lounge and bar – are overseen by notable food and beverage partners Tony and Cathy Mantuano. With unforgettable views and a finely curated art collection woven throughout, every detail at The Joseph invites the discerning traveler into a world of warm sophistication. For more information, visit https://www.thejosephnashville.com/ and follow on Instagram and Facebook.
About The Luxury Collection® Hotels & Resorts. The Luxury Collection®, part of Marriott International, Inc., is comprised of world-renowned hotels and resorts offering unique, authentic experiences that evoke lasting, treasured memories. For the global explorer, The Luxury Collection offers a gateway to the world's most exciting and desirable destinations. Each hotel and resort is a unique and cherished expression of its location; a portal to the destination's indigenous charms and treasures. Originated in 1906 under the CIGA® brand as a collection of Europe's most celebrated and iconic properties, today The Luxury Collection brand is a glittering ensemble, recently surpassing 119 of the world's finest hotels and resorts in more than 30 countries and territories. All of these hotels, many of them centuries old, are internationally recognized as being among the world's finest. For more information and new openings, visit theluxurycollection.com or follow Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The Luxury Collection is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the new name of Marriott’s travel program replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz- Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including earning points toward free hotel stays and nights toward Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit https://www.marriott.com/loyalty.mi
About The Pizzuti Companies. Founded in 1976 by Ron Pizzuti, The Pizzuti Companies has set the standard for performance, quality and client relations for nearly five decades in the development, marketing and management of real estate. Guided by President and second-generation leader Joel Pizzuti, the company has developed more than 50 million square feet of multi-family/mixed-use, hospitality and industrial real estate throughout the United States. Based in Columbus, OH with offices in Chicago, IL and Nashville, TN, Pizzuti’s reputation stems from long-standing values, deep understanding of project location and purpose and the ability to deliver solutions that stand the test of time. Pizzuti Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary, presents a staff with public-sector expertise focusing on public and cultural facilities, sports and recreation, correctional and public safety and strategic planning. The team brings nearly 100 years of combined experience to leverage private-sector experience to public sector work. For more information, visit https://www.pizzuti.com/.