NASHVILLE, Tenn. (May 21, 2019): Top Down Tours, Nashville’s only Jeep and open-air tour outfitter, is celebrating the launch of its new wellness offering, “The Morning After Tour” and also its new Mobile Concierge service.
Mobile Concierge allows clients to receive a one-on-one consultation before their arrival to Nashville followed by a personalized vacation itinerary that includes personalized activities and suggestions beyond what is available on TripAdvisor or other travel sites. They will also have the opportunity to communicate with a Top Down Tours Nashville tourism expert during their stay for further travel recommendations. As an added incentive, Top Down Tours is offering a FREE Mobile Concierge PLUS level consultation (one per party) with all Jeep or Cruiser tours purchased by June 1, 2019.
“We are having so much fun helping our guests find their Nashville,” said Jason Nelson, co-founder and director of marketing and partnerships. “Mobile Concierge is really going to change the way visitors experience Music City. It’s completely personalized, so we save you time and money. We do not receive a financial benefit from any business that we recommend, which allows us to be completely transparent. Our assistance is based on our experiences and ongoing research about the city. You interact with a live tourism professional, not an app or website form. We help with everything from the best restaurants that suit your party, passwords to local speakeasies, the best (and safest) neighborhoods to Airbnb, to the latest information on celebrity appearances, secret concerts and so much more. On the flip side of the coin, we are going to create jobs for travel journalists to support the Mobile Concierge expansion going forward. This past year we have had guests from all over the world join us and we plan on being the #1 source for real information about authentic Nashville."
“The tourism boom in Nashville has been so exciting, but we noticed a need for a different kind of experience,” said Alyssa Nelson, co-founder. “There are a lot of tours out there, so our main business goal has always been sustainability. Our ideal clients are travelers looking to experience Nashville beyond what’s on Broadway. Besides MC, which is an added value to our guests, we send a free list of recommendations and photos after each and every tour. Everything is based on our one-on-one conversations with them during their experience, so it’s super personalized. You can’t get that anywhere else.”
The company has also just launched a new tour offering, “The Morning After Tour” in partnership with Nashville’s Shenanigoats Yoga. This 3-hour, wellness-focused experience takes visitors to a local juice bar, a local CBD shop (optional), to local murals, and ends with an hour-long goat yoga class.
Top Down Tours Fast Facts:
- Founded in 2017 by husband-and-wife team Jason and Alyssa Nelson.
- Jason is the former award-winning Vice President of Marketing at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage and Alyssa is an experienced Canadian travel journalist. The two met in Nashville on a press trip and got married a year later.
- Nelson has been in charge of high profile events and media in Nashville for nearly 10 years and has worked with Carrie Underwood, the Ellen DeGeneres Show, the History Network, CNN, the United States Governors, the Susan G Komen Foundation, and the cast of the Bachelor to name a few.
- Tours are offered in a Jeep Wrangler (up to four people) or in a customized “Top Down Cruiser” convertible van (up to 10 people).
- All tours are themed: Viva Nash Vegas (snapshot of downtown and popular Nashville neighborhoods), Hot Damn! Hot Chicken and Beer Tour (foodie experience), Vino Voyage (4-hour winery excursion), Santa's Got a New Sleigh Holiday Lights Tour (offered Thanksgiving to end of December), and The Morning After Tour (wellness-focused with goat yoga class).
- Tour length is two to four hours and guests ages 21+ are allowed to bring alcohol. Pricing is from $35 to $65 per guest. Guests meet downtown or can be picked up from their hotel or Airbnb for an additional fee. All tours include a customized list of activities as well as pictures from the tour FREE of charge.
- Named “Tennessee’s Tour Company of the Year - 2018” by the Travel and Hospitality Awards and also one of the “15 Things You Must Do in Nashville” by TravelPulse.
- Additional information and tickets can be purchased at www.topdowntoursnashville.com
- Press kit with promotional video and pictures can be accessed here: https://bit.ly/2VR8G1F
ABOUT TOP DOWN TOURS, LLC:
Top Down Tours is an award-winning Jeep and Open-Air tour company based in Nashville, TN operating since 2017. Additional information can be found at www.topdowntoursnashville.com.
Co-founder, Director of Marketing and Partnerships
Top Down Tours, LLC