NASHVILLE. Feb. 12, 2019 — Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) today announces six new nonstop routes to Nashville International Airport (BNA) from Allentown, Pennsylvania; Bentonville, Arkansas; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cleveland; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; and Orlando, Florida. To celebrate, the company is offering fares on the new routes as low as $38* each way.
"We're excited to announce another multi-city expansion in service to Nashville," said Drew Wells, Allegiant vice president of planning and revenue. "We're sure folks in all six of these communities will take advantage of these convenient, ultra-low-cost, nonstop flights to enjoy Music City."
The new seasonal routes to Nashville International Airport (BNA) include:
- Cleveland, Ohio via Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) – beginning May 16, 2019 with fares as low as $49* each way.
- Allentown, Pennsylvania via Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) – beginning May 17, 2019 with fares as low as $49* each way.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa via Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) – beginning May 17, 2019 with fares as low as $49* each way.
- Orlando, Florida via Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) – beginning May 17, 2019 with fares as low as $38* each way.
- Bentonville, Arkansas via Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) – beginning June 6, 2019 with fares as low as $49* each way.
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania via Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) – beginning June 6, 2019 with fares as low as $49* each way.
The new nonstop routes will operate twice-weekly and will bring nearly 25,000 passengers to the Nashville area this summer, contributing to visitor spending in the local economy. Flight days, times and the lowest fares can be found only at Allegiant.com.
Last month, Allegiant announced service from Grand Rapids, Michigan to Nashville. That route is on sale now with service beginning on June 6, 2019.
"Nashville is the perfect weekend getaway city, and today's announcement opens the door to five new destinations previously not available at BNA, as well as additional service to Cleveland. That means more visitors and a greater economic impact for our city," said Doug Kreulen, Nashville International Airport president and CEO. "Allegiant joined the team just last year and has already increased its service to a total of 13 nonstop destinations. We appreciate their investment and commitment to our city."
Allegiant offers a unique option to Nashville-bound travelers with low base airfare and savings on rental cars and hotels. Travelers can book their entire vacation with Allegiant for less.
*About the introductory fares:
Price displayed reflects purchase of a round-trip itinerary and includes taxes, carrier charges & government fees. Seats and dates are limited and fares are not available on all flights. Flights must be purchased by Feb. 13, 2019 for travel by Aug. 13, 2019. Fare rules, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Optional baggage charges and additional restrictions may apply. For more details, optional services and baggage fees, please visit Allegiant.com.
Las Vegas-based Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) is focused on linking travelers to world-class leisure destinations. The airline offers industry-low fares on an all-jet fleet while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms and rental cars. All can be purchased only through the company website, Allegiant.com. Beginning with one aircraft and one route in 1999, the company has grown to over 80 aircraft and more than 300 routes across the country with base airfares less than half the cost of the average domestic roundtrip ticket. For downloadable press kit, including photos, visit: http://gofly.us/iiFa303wrtF.