Everyone in the crowd will be ooohhing and aaahhing in unison as they marvel at one of the largest 4th of July fireworks shows in the country! But what really puts it over the top is the GRAMMY-award-winning Nashville Symphony's original medley of songs performed live and perfectly choreographed to the fireworks spectacular!
- More than 62,000 shells will be shot, making it one of the largest fireworks shows in the country.
- Eighteen technicians from Pyro Shows will set up the show over the course of eight days.
- More than 36,000 pounds of explosives and 150 miles of wire will be used.
- Fifteen flatbed trailers mounted with fireworks will be used.
- Some 40,000 pounds of sand will be used to bury the largest shells.
- There will be more than 1,000 floating flares and special ghost shells as part of the show.
- The show’s finale will be the most powerful in Nashville history.
The fireworks show will be livestreamed on visitmusiccity.com/july4th.
In a new partnership, CMT will air a 90-minute live special that will include performances from headliner Brett Eldredge, highlights from Let Freedom Sing! and conclude with the acclaimed fireworks show. The show will be aired again right after the live broadcast.