- Hit songs include "Love in the First Degree," "Mountain Music," "Dixieland Delight," and "Song of the South"
- Members of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Hollywood Walk of Fame
- RIAA Country Group of the Century
- More than 178 CMA Awards, GRAMMY Awards, ACM Awards, and Dove Awards
- 21 Gold, Platinum, and Multi-Platinum Albums
ALABAMA is the band that changed everything. They brought country music to the mainstream and from side stage to the main stage. ALABAMA introduced rock style guitars, lights, pyrotechnics and sounds to the country audience. They have also inspired many of today's brightest country stars including Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan as well as pop and rock stars from Ed Sheeran to Jon Bon Jovi. While Alabama's music continues to stand the test of time, their numbers and stats are beyond compare. They have charted 43 #1 singles including 21 #1 singles in a row, a record that will likely never be surpassed in any genre. They have won over 178 CMA Awards, Grammy Awards, ACM Awards, Dove Awards, and counting. They've earned 21 Gold®, PlatinumŽ, and Multi-PlatinumŽ albums and were named the RIAA's Country Group of the Century. They are members of the Country Music Hall of Fame and have a start on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. They are also world-class philanthropists who have raised over 250 million dollars for charity.
Inducted to the Music City Walk of Fame on May 26, 2016.