Find art in Nashville anywhere you look. Discover it in a park, a virtual festival, or through song.
First Saturday Art Crawl @ 5th Avenue of the Arts
The first Saturday of every month, from 6pm to 9pm, art galleries around Nashville offer free admission to view their latest exhibits. Over 20 art venues participate, presenting local and world-renowned artists and artwork, offering the opportunity to meet and discuss art with like-minded individuals.
Art & Music @ WeHo
To coincide with the Downtown First Saturday Art Crawl, Arts & Music invites guests to a free art and music walk in the WeHo neighborhood of Nashville. Dozens of venues, commercial galleries, artist-run studios, and co-working spaces exhibit groundbreaking art each month.
East Side Art Stumble @ East Nashville
The East Side Art Stumble is a monthly event that happens on the second Saturday of each month from 6-9 rain or shine. On October 11, meet local artists, buy and support their work, and experience the galleries, businesses, and artists that bring people to East Nashville.
Germantown Art Crawl @ Germantown
The third Saturday of every month, from 6-9pm, the Germantown community showcases local artists, beer, music, and businesses during the Germantown Art Crawl.
Jefferson Street Art Crawl @ Jefferson Street
On the fourth Saturday of each month, head to Jefferson Street to see local artists display their goods for the Jefferson Street Art Crawl.
- Grand Ole Opry @ Grand Ole Opry House - Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Chase Atlantic @ Brooklyn Bowl – October 26
- Erin McKeown & Jennifer Knapp @ City Winery Nashville – October 26
- Jack Harlow @ Marathon Music Works – October 26
- Kendell Marvel's Honky Tonk Experience @ Exit/In – October 26
- Kevin Costner & Modern West @ Ryman Auditorium - October 26
- Luke Combs, Asleep at the Wheel, Dailey & Vincent, Old Crow Medicine Show, Carly Pearce, and more @ Grand Ole Opry House – October 26
- O-Town @ City Winery Nashville – October 26
- Tenille Arts @ 3rd and Lindsley – October 26
- Tennis w/Molly Burch @ The Basement East – October 26
- COIN @ Ryman Auditorium - October 27
- Danny Duncan @ Mercy Lounge – October 27
- Dying Fetus @ Exit/In – October 27
- Elevation Nights @ Bridgestone Arena – October 27
- Jake Wesley Rogers @ The Basement East – October 27
- Nate Bargatze @ Grand Ole Opry House - October 27-28
- Ratboys & Pet Symmetry w/ Kali Masi @ High Watt – October 27
- Rodney Crowell @ The Franklin Theatre – October 27-28
- Surfaces @ Marathon Music Works – October 27
- The Cleverlys @ 3rd and Lindsley – October 27
- The Fixx & The English Beat @ Cannery Ballroom – October 27
- The Texas Gentlemen, The Pink Stones @ The Basement – October 27
- Bedouine @ City Winery Nashville – October 28
- Cowboy Mouth @ Exit/In – October 28
- Devon Baldwin w/ HARIZ @ High Watt – October 28
- Faith Jenkins with Kenny Lattimore @ City Winery Nashville – October 28
- Juice @ Mercy Lounge – October 28
- Shannon and the Clams w/Thelma and the Sleaze @ The Basement East – October 28
- The Hives @ Brooklyn Bowl – October 28
- The Petty Junkies @ 3rd and Lindsley – October 28
- Carlene Carter, John Conlee, The Gatlin Brothers, Rhett Akins, and more @ Grand Ole Opry House – October 28
- The Dirty Guv'nahs @ Brooklyn Bowl - October 29
- Needtobreathe @ Bridgestone Arena - October 29
- Greensky Bluegrass @ Ryman Auditorium - October 29-30
- The Princess Bride in Concert with the Nashville Symphony @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center - October 29-30
- OPRY 5000 @ Grand Ole Opry House - October 30
- All Them Witches @ Ryman Auditorium - October 31
- Cherub @ Brooklyn Bowl - October 31
Current Exhibits @ CHAUVET Arts
Join Chauvet Arts for “The Art of Unity” exhibit, a timely rotating show featuring the gallery's diverse roster of acclaimed artists during a time when artists are uniting more than ever. Exhibits include: Balance: Order & Chaos
Current Exhibits @ Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum always offers something interesting to see. In October you can see: Martina McBride: The Power of Her Voice, American Currents: State of the Music, The Station Inn: Bluegrass Beacon, Kacey Musgraves: All of the Colors, Outlaws & Armadillos: Country's Roaring '70s, and Sing Me Back Home.
Current Exhibits @ Frist Art Museum
Each autumn as the season changes so does the Frist Art Museum. New exhibits fill the halls offering both family and friends a chance to explore great art from ancient history to the present day. Exhibits open during October include A Landmark Repurposed: From Post Office to Art Museum, American Art Deco: Designing for the People, 1918-1939, and Mary Sibande: Blue Purple Red.
Current Exhibits @ The Parthenon in Centennial Park
The Parthenon in Centennial Park has continued to host changing art exhibitions in its galleries and to educate both Nashvillians and visitors about the legacy of the ancient Greeks and their impact on American civilization since the 1930s. One of their current exhibits include The Antikythere Mechanism.
Current Exhibits @ Tennessee State Museum
The Tennessee State Museum does a great job offering permanent exhibits to see year-round and rotating exhibits to see each season. In October, you can see: In Search of the New: Art in Tennessee After 1900, Early Expressions: Art in Tennessee Before 1900, Tenessee at 225: Highlights from the Collection, Forging a Nation, Tennessee Time Tunnel, Natural History, Change & Challenge, The Civil War and Reconstruction, First Peoples, and Tennessee Transforms.
Nashville Jewish Film Festival @ Gordon Jewish Community Center
Held October 14-November 11, the Nashville Jewish Film Festival (NJFF) is a program of the Gordon Jewish Community Center (GJCC). In 2021 the Nashville Jewish Film Festival will celebrate its 21st year of bringing educational, entertaining, and thought-provoking Jewish-themed films throughout Nashville, Tennessee.
See an exhibit or watch a performance at any of the art galleries and performing arts venues around Nashville.
For more information, visit artobernashville.com.
Start planning your next trip by looking for the perfect place to stay during Artober Nashville.
Check out great upcoming events or things to do in Nashville outside of Artober Nashville.