1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form located on https://www.visitmusiccity.com/NYE. Sweepstakes begins on December 31 at 5:30pm CT, and ends on January 1, 2023, at 12:15am CT. You may enter online at https://www.visitmusiccity.com/NYE by completing and submitting the form. All entries must be received by 12:15am CT on January 1, 2023. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Corp (Sponsor) and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico.
4. Grand Prize:
Two (2) GRAND PRIZEs will be awarded. GRAND PRIZE consists of one of the following:
- Two (2) Delta Airlines eCredits (Value $500.00 each US)
- Two (2) tickets to Gold Circle – a New Year’s Eve VIP Party (Value $599.00 US)
No Purchase Necessary. Must be legal US resident 21 or older to enter. Void in HI, AK, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Contest ends 1/1/23.
If a winner cannot accept this prize as awarded, he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. NCVC will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion: New Year’s Eve Survey Giveaway. The drawing for One (1) Prize Winner for the Two (2) Gold Circle Party Tickets will be held on December 31, 2022 at 9pm CT. The drawing for the Two (2) Prize Winners for the Delta Airlines $500.00 US eCredit Voucher will be held on January 4, 2023. Both drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If any GRAND PRIZE winners are not able to accept the prize as awarded then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVC may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Noncash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor may they be sold to a third party. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone call, text, or email. A potential winner of the Gold Circle Party Tickets will be required to claim his or her prize within ten (10) minutes of notification. The potential winners of the Delta Airlines eCredit Voucher will be required to claim his or her prize within two (2) days of notification.
By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winners: (a) release NCVC, Delta Airlines, participating partners and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consent to the use by NCVC for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
6A. Terms and Conditions for the Delta Airlines eCredit travel awards:
This eCredit is valid for the dollar amount indicated above. When ticket is issued in currency other than USD, the value should be converted to the currency of the country of payment at the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of ticket issuance, and the rate of exchange must be indicated on the ticket. This Delta eCredit may not be altered by the agent of any carrier named herein.
Delta eCredit must be redeemed and ticket issued by the date above. Extensions are not permitted. If multiple eCert Credit Vouchers with different expiration dates are combined, the earliest expiration date will apply to any remaining unused residual value.
Travel is permitted on Delta Airlines. Travel on other carriers must be ticketed separately at applicable fare, and this Delta eCredit has no applicability thereto.
Reservations must be made per the applicable fare rule.
Delta eCredit may only be used toward the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation. Delta eCredits are valid on both published and unpublished fares.
This Delta eCredits may be applied toward the Delta air portion of a Delta Vacations package.
This Delta eCerts Credit Voucher may be combined with up to a maximum of four other Delta eCerts Credit Vouchers (Certificates beginning with 006068XXXXXXX), provided the person to whom each certificate is issued is traveling in the same reservation. This Delta eCerts Credit Voucher may not be combined with any Group Fares.
This Delta eCredit will not be honored when purchasing Prepaid Tickets, gift certificates or excess baggage charges, payments on account or Delta eCerts Agency Discounts.
Once ticketed, penalties may apply for changes, per the fare rule purchased; if the ticket is refunded the value of the credit voucher is non-refundable. The ticket must be validated on DL/006 ticket stock and the PNR must contain a DL operated or marketed flight.
Delta eCredits will not be replaced for any reason, including vouchers which are lost or stolen. Purchased/auctioned Delta eCredits are subject to confiscation or voiding and travel will not be permitted.
By redeeming the Delta eCredit, the individual named acknowledges the content of these Terms and Conditions and agrees to abide by them.
The Delta eCredit is non-transferable from one Member's account to another but can be applied towards someone else's ticket without limitation. It is not required for the designated recipient of the voucher to travel with the original voucher owner. Exception: If the certificate is issued in an individual's name, the certificate may be used by a different person as long as the original recipient is traveling with that person in the same reservation. Certificates may not be transferred for cash or any other consideration.
If the value of a Delta eCerts Credit Voucher is greater than the transportation purchased, a new certificate for the remaining value will be issued to the original recipient, and the remaining value will be stored in Delta`s electronic database which may be used for the purchase of a future ticket. For redemptions via the GDS, only a one-time use of each certificate is allowed, and no remaining value will be stored by Delta for future use. If the eCert status remains open after the full value of the eCert Credit Voucher has been redeemed, the agency must contact Delta regarding usage and to close the voucher. Attempting to apply a fully used eCert Credit Voucher which has no remaining value to a subsequent ticket will result in a debit memorandum issued to the agency for amounts in excess of the eCert Credit Voucher value specified by Delta. Delta is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program Terms and Conditions may be changed by Delta prior to usage and without advance notice.
7. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner for the New Year’s Eve Survey Giveaway, send an email to VMCpromotions@visitmusiccity.com
9. SPONSOR: Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, 500 11th Avenue N., Suite 650, Nashville, TN 37203.