1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form located on www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip. Sweepstakes begins at 8:00am CT on October 23, 2023 and runs through December 7, 2023 at 11:59pm CT. You may enter online at www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip by completing and submitting the form. All entries must be received by 11:59pm CT on December 7, 2023. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person.
3. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Corp (Sponsor) and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico.
Grand prize package for (2) two includes:
- Roundtrip Domestic Coach Airfare for two people to Nashville
- (3) Three-night hotel accommodations at the Omni Nashville Hotel (December 30, 2023–January 2, 2024)
- (2) Two Special Viewing Passes for the Jack Daniel’s New Year’s Eve Live: Nashville’s Big Bash
- (1) One Autographed Guitar
- (1) One Music City Attraction Pass – good for (2) two people to experience over 25+ area attractions
- (1) One Music City Gift Bag
Secondary prizing for (3) three people includes:
- (1) One Autographed Guitar each
Estimated retail value of the grand prize is four thousand four hundred twenty-five dollars ($4,425.00 US). Estimated retail value of each secondary prize is one hundred seventy-five dollars ($175.00 US).
No purchase necessary. Must be legal US resident 21 or older to enter. Void in HI, AK, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Contest ends December 7, 2023.
If a winner cannot accept this prize as awarded he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. NCVC will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place. By participating in the sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions of NCVC, which are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion: New Year's Eve 2023 in Music City Giveaway Presented by Crav’n Flavor. The drawing will be held on or about December 11, 2023 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If a GRAND PRIZE winner is not able to accept the prize as awarded then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVC may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Noncash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor may they be sold to a third party. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or email; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within (2) two days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within (2) two days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winner: (a) releases NCVC, Topco, Crav’n Flavor, Omni Nashville Hotel, and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVC for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Topco, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and licensees, and the officers, directors, owners, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries of entry information or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Sweepstakes application or website, the communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage, or processing of entries, or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) any force majeure event or any other event outside their control that may cause any alteration, postponement or cancellation of any part of the Sweepstakes or any prize; (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail, or (d) any damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGE OR EXPENSE RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY PRIZE WINNER’S USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. By entering, each entrant fully releases, covenants not to sue, and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of the operation of the Giveaway, participation in the Giveaway, the use of the Giveaway application and website, the acceptance, receipt or use (or misuse) of any prize or prize component and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damages, loss, and/or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Giveaway, the use of the Giveaway application and website, or the acceptance, receipt or use or any prize or prize component (including, without limitation, participation in or travel to any Event or other prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, printing, production or other error in the administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of any prize or notification of any winner. In no event will more prizes than the number stated in these Official Rules be awarded. Each winner agrees to execute such additional release(s), waiver(s) of liability and/or agreement(s) as may be required by a provider of a prize component, within the time period specified by Sponsor or the provider.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner for the New Year's Eve 2023 in Music City Giveaway Presented by Crav’n Flavor, send an email to VMCpromotions@visitmusiccity.com. Please include the official giveaway name in the email subject line.
9. SPONSOR: Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, 500 11th Avenue N., Suite 650, Nashville, TN 37203.
“Crav’n Flavor” is a registered trademark of Topco Associates, LLC (“Topco”). Topco is neither a sponsor nor administrator of this Sweepstakes/Giveaway and will bear no responsibility or liability for any aspect of its administration. The “Crav’n Flavor” names, logos, and materials are used for the purposes of promotion only and such use is not intended to suggest of imply sponsorship of this Sweepstakes/Giveaway.