Find great value in Nashville
With scores of attractions, events, and music venues that are cheap or flat-out free, Nashville is a great overall value. Here's how to enhance your stay without paying a fortune.
Get cultured at little or no cost
Looking for a crash course in local culture? There are plenty of ways to experience the arts and other attractions without spending a lot.
Music To Your Ears
Music City keeps its music scene eclectic and affordable. Robert's Western World and other Broadway honky tonks offer live music and optional dancing - open your wallet only if you order a drink and to tip the band.
- Take a look at Nashivlle's free live music scene.
- Take a look at our free live music app.
- Browse music venues throughout Music City.
Dig into budget-friendly fare
Nashville's culinary scene is exploding, but cheap eats still abound. Without venturing far from the downtown area, you'll find a smorgasbord of budget-friendly fare: Tacos at Pancho & Lefty's Cantina, pulled pork at Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint, traditional meat-and-three at Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant, coffee at Frothy Monkey, and sweets at the Goo Goo Shop.
- See cheap eats in Nashville.
- See hot chicken in Nashville.
- See barbecue in Nashville.
- See live music & good eats in Nashville.
- See Nashville's food scene.
- Browse restaurants throughout Music City.