Nashville Family Fun
Nashville - where family fun never sounded so good. It's time take a break with the family and follow the music to Music City. Show your kiddos the tunes of the past and future at one of our attractions, take them outside, expand their minds with the arts, or just have fun around town. The options are boundless in Nashville.
Take a look at how Ms. Cheap does Nashville for free with Ms. Cheap's Guide to Summer 2018: 94 free things to do around Nashville.
We are Music City, and with the name comes a plethora of places to play to your heart's content. We have attractions that honor legends of the past and places to see legends of the future. And the GRAMMY Museum Gallery at the Musicians Hall of Fame and Musicians will even show you the entire process of making a record.
- The Music of Nashville
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Nashville Studio Tour
- Nashville Symphony
- The Patsy Cline Museum
- The Rolling Stones Exhibit at the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- The Storytellers Museum & Hideaway Farm
- See more things to do in Nashville.
- A Tribute to the King: Thru the Years 1953-1977
The story goes, if it feels nice outside, then Nashville is playing outside. We have TONS of parks, zipline adventures, water parks, bike trails, and so much more. You could always take the kids to see the NHL Nashville Predators, NFL Tennessee Titans, and AAA Baseball Nashville Sounds.
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Bike the Greenway
- Cheekwood Estate & Gardens
- Lost River Cave & Zipline
- Lucky Ladd Farms, Inc.
- Music City Ziplines at Fontanel by Adventureworks
- Nashville B-Cycle
- Nashville Flyboard, LLC
- Nashville Paddle Co.
- Nashville Predators
- Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort - Purchase tickets
- Nashville SC
- Nashville Sounds Baseball Club
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Paddle Up Nashville
- The Parthenon
- River Queen Voyages
- SOAR Adventure Tower
- Tennessee Titans
- Treetop Adventure Park at Nashville Shores
- Wave Country
- Check out our parks in Nashville.
- Discover more outdoor fun in Music City.
Dazzle your little ones with the arts. Take them to see an exhibit at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, a night out at TPAC to see a Broadway play, or let them create something for themselves at places like Hip Hues.
Nashville's historical and cultural significance spans more than 230 years. From the preserved estate of our country's 7th President to walking tours that explore Nashville's downtown area, Music City has plenty for those looking to discover the past.
Head out for an adventure! Around every corner is something fun and unique for families to enjoy in Nashville. You can expand the mind at our Adventure Science Center, bond over a fun time at The Escape Game, or go for a walk at Cheekwood Estate & Gardens. It's all here.
Bringing the family to town and you are all over the age of 21? Perfect. Nashville likes to show families of all ages a good time. Check out what we offer below.
- Honky Tonk Highway
- Nashville Pedal Tavern
- Sprocket Rocket Party Bike
- Check out our neighborhoods.
- Head out for some drinks in Music City.
- Enjoy live music and good eats in Nashville.
Nashville offers a little bit of everything to accommodate families of all ages. From unique dining spots like the Loveless Cafe to Nashville's classic staple cuisine, hot chicken. Dig in and have a meal together.
Flowers begin blooming and the sounds of music fill the air. It can only mean one thing: spring has arrived in Music City. The changing of weather provides an opportunity to mix it up. Add some tunes to your travels by visiting Nashville. Look below to see how Music City is enjoying the sun and celebrating spring time.
- See Spring Time In Nashville.
- See 13 Events You Must Attend This Spring In Music City.
- See 12 Things To Do With Family This Spring In Music City.
- See 10 Things You Can Only Do In Nashville For Kids & Families.
Nashville is host to some great events over the next several weeks. Check out our upcoming events page for the scoop on all the events.
Still looking for more?
No worries. Music City has you covered. You can always take a walk with a Music City Greeter through downtown Nashville to have all your questions answered. Feel free to browse through things to do, explore our neighborhoods, places to stay, or check out Nashville's food scene! If you have any questions, just ask us on Twitter: @visitmusiccity.