The Rolling Stones Exhibit
Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
Open until August 26, 2018
It's a completely immersive experience. The Rolling Stones Exhibit has stopped in London, New York City, Chicago, and Las Vegas. And it's making its final stop in Music City.
The Rolling Stones Exhibit tells the story of the most influential rock band in history through more than 500 artifacts and memorabilia from the past 54 years.
- Cassette player on which Keith sketched out the idea for "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- Mick's lyric book with the handwritten words for "Miss You" and "Worried About You"
- Keith's 1963 diary
- The toy drum kit that Charlie used in the recording of "Street Fighting Man"
- A recreation of a Stones' recording studio complete with their original instruments, plus a backstage-to-onstage 3D concert experience
- A guitar gallery featuring some of Keith, Ronnie, and Mick's prized instruments
- Onstage and offstage clothes
- A new film with incredible soundtrack
- Original works of key collaborators who helped to make the band not just musical but cultural icons, including Andy Warhol, John Pasche (who designed the band's iconic tongue logo), Ossie Clark, Alexander McQueen, Shepard Fairey, Don Was, and Martin Scorsese
- And so much more.
"The most magnificent multi-sensory barrage of Stones 'stuff' you're ever likely to encounter." - The Daily Telegraph
"The exhibit is the closest you'll get to hanging out with the band at key moments in their history." - People.com
We wanted to make it easy for you to plan a trip to Nashville and visit the exhibit showcasing one of the most influential rock bands in music history. That's why we designed three vacation packages. Each one includes a minimum of a 1-night stay at a participating hotel. See the details below!
All Access Package
The All Access Pass gives you unlimited entry to The Rolling Stones Exhibit and the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum. Purchase the All Access Package to receive the All Access Pass, Souvenir Ticket, Rolling Stones Gift Items, and so much more. Find more details and purchase your package.
Combo Ticket Package
This beautiful package grants you access to both The Rolling Stones Exhibit and the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum. Find more details and purchase your package.
Exhibit Only Package
Receive a pass to see The Rolling Stones Exhibit, Nashville T-Shirt Voucher, Nashville Collectors Edition of the Rolling Stone Magazine, and more. Find more details and purchase your package.
Tickets for The Rolling Stones Exhibit are available now!
Buy Tickets Online.
Buy Your All Access Pass Online.
Buy a Rolling Stones Exhibit and Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum Combo Ticket Online.
Get special offers on tickets at the Nashville Visitor Center.
If you're in Music City, you have to experience The Rolling Stones Exhibit. If you don't already have plans for a trip, get started at visitmusiccity.com/tripplanning.
• Receive $10 off with this coupon: visitmusiccity.com.
• Receive $5 off if you purchase at stonesexhibit.com in advance of your visit on Wednesday through Sunday. Can't be used with other promotions.
• On Mondays and Tuesdays, tickets are only $25 online and at the box office.
• Get one free ticket with purchase of one full priced ticket by taking photos with two of six eligible ‘tongue and lips’ sculptures around Nashville.
For more information about The Rolling Stones Exhibit at the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, visit stonesexhibit.com.