The Rolling Stones Exhibit
Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
Opens March 29, 2018
Tickets on sale NOW!
It's a completely immersive experience. The Rolling Stones Exhibit has stopped in London, New York City, Chicago, and Las Vegas. And it's making its final stop in Music City.
The Rolling Stones Exhibit tells the story of the most influential rock band in history through more than 500 artifacts and memorabilia from the past 54 years.
- Cassette player on which Keith sketched out the idea for "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- Mick's lyric book with the handwritten words for "Miss You" and "Worried About You"
- Keith's 1963 diary
- The toy drum kit that Charlie used in the recording of "Street Fighting Man"
- A recreation of a Stones' recording studio complete with their original instruments, plus a backstage-to-onstage 3D concert experience
- A guitar gallery featuring some of Keith, Ronnie, and Mick's prized instruments
- Onstage and offstage clothes
- A new film with incredible soundtrack
- Original works of key collaborators who helped to make the band not just musical but cultural icons, including Andy Warhol, John Pasche (who designed the band's iconic tongue logo), Ossie Clark, Alexander McQueen, Shepard Fairey, Don Was, and Martin Scorsese
- And so much more.
"The most magnificent multi-sensory barrage of Stones 'stuff' you're ever likely to encounter." - The Daily Telegraph
"The exhibit is the closest you'll get to hanging out with the band at key moments in their history." - People.com
Advance tickets for The Rolling Stones Exhibit are available now! Buy Tickets Online.
If you're in Music City, you have to experience The Rolling Stones Exhibit. If you don't already have plans for a trip, get started at visitmusiccity.com/tripplanning.
For more information about The Rolling Stones Exhibit at the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, visit stonesexhibit.com.