Call the Visitor Services team at 800-657-6910 or email to Jessica@visitmusiccity.com.
Of course! Call 800-657-6910 or email Jessica@visitmusiccity.com and we will get your dates adjusted.
The Total Access consists of two cards on a lanyard.
The first card includes three exclusive discounts:
- 20% off Walk or Ride Nashville Food Tours & Classes with Dabble®
- 18% select Gray Line of Tennessee Sightseeing Tours
- 10% off merchandise* at the Music City Shop
Discounts not available on Total Access Purchase. Some exclusions apply.
The second card consists of the following:
- 4 general admission tickets that you choose from over 30 available attractions and 2 bonus tickets for free admission to the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame and The Parthenon
If purchased online in advance, the pass can be picked up or purchased in person at our Visitor Information Center at the Bridgestone Arena, on the corner of 5th Avenue. Visitor Center Current Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. (Closed Sunday & Monday)
No, but you can if you want! We have several ways for you to purchase a Total Access Pass in advance. You have the Will Call option which allows you to purchase online and pick up your pass at the Visitor Information Center located at Bridgestone Arena Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. You can have the Total Access Pass shipped to you (must book at least 7 days before you arrive) after purchasing online. We offer the Total Access Pass Vacation Package which pairs a Total Access Pass with reservations at a hotel of your choice. And you can always give us a call at 800-657-6910 to purchase your Total Access Pass in advance.
Yes, you can have it mailed. Simply select the Total Acess Pass (shipped U.S. Domestic only option) when buying online. The Pass must be booked 7 business days in advance. Shipping and handling rates apply.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver the Total Access Pass to your hotel. Our downtown Visitor Center is within walking distance to many of the attractions offered, making it easy to stop and pick up on your way out.
No. The passes are valid for 90 days after purchase or arrival date. Please note the attraction availability is subject to change.
No. The Total Access pass consists of 2 cards and the ticket pass will grant you admission to any of the attractions. However, some attractions will require reservations.
You can only use one ticket per attraction from this pass.
See details on How to Make Reservations.
These are estimated lengths of tours for each participating attraction/tour:
- Adventure Science Center: 2-2.5 hours/ 30 minutes for Planetarium show
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage: Home of the People's President: 2-4 hours
- Belle Meade Plantation: 2 hours
- Belmont Mansion: 1 hour
- Cheekwood Estate & Gardens: 1.5-2 hours
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum: 2.5-3 hours
- Cruzzin Nashville: 30 minutes
- Dabble® Tours & Events: 3 hours
- The Delta River Company: 30 minutes
- Echoes of Nashville: 1.5 hours
- The Escape Game: 1 hour
- Famous Footsteps Walking Tour: 2 hours
- Frist Art Museum: 1-1.5 hours
- The George Jones: 1.5 hours
- Grand Ole Opry House Daytime Backstage Tour: 45 minutes
- Hatch Show Print: 45 minutes-1 hour
- Historic RCA Studio B: 1 hour
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum: 1-2 hours
- Jack Daniel Distillery Visitor Center/Dry County Tour: 1.25 hours
- Lucky Ladd Farms: 3-4 hours
- Madame Tussauds: 1 hour
- Music City Double Decker & Trolley Hop On/Off Tour: 1.5 hours
- Music City Rollin' Jamboree: 1.5 hours
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum: 1.5-2 hours
- Nashville Zoo: 2.5-3 hours
- Old Town Trolley Tour: 1.5 hours
- Redneck Comedy Bus Tour: 2 hours
- Ryman Auditorium: self-guided: 45 minutes; backstage 1-1.5 hours
- Third Coast Comedy Club: 1.5 hours
- Treetop Adventure Park: 2-3 hours
- The Parthenon: 1-1.5 hours
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame: Up to 1 hour
Closed Sunday and Monday
Call 800-251-1864 or visit Gray Line at their Riverfront Train Station location to receive 18% off select Gray Line of TN Sightseeing Tour.
Discount applies to the following tours:
- Discover Nashville
- Homes of the Stars
- Grand Legends
- Historic Tennessee
- Franklin’s Civil War
- Memphis Day Trip
- Music City Hop 2-Day Pass: Redeem at Riverfront Train Station
- Nashville TV Show Tour
Offer valid during regular operating hours only and is subject to availability.
Must show your tour bus driver your Total Access Pass along with your admission ticket for the tour.
To reserve with your Total Access Pass discount, visit www.DabbleEvents.com. Choose the tour or event you’d like to reserve, and, when checking out, there will be an option for each guest: “Do you have a Total Access Pass?” Select Yes and enter your Total Access pass number in the space provided. Your booking for each Total Access Pass holder will be discounted by 20%. Continue processing your transaction and payment by credit card. You will receive a confirmation by email with directions
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit if requested at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. Reservations are nonrefundable within 48 hours of the scheduled tour or event start time. Your discount may not be combined with any other discount or offer. While the TAP discount is not valid for private events or tours, you are welcome to contact Dabble Events to book a tour or event for your group of almost any size!
Email: Info@dabblestudio.com or phone (615) 678-8784.
In most cases, it is more cost-effective to purchase children's admission at the attractions - please check with individual attractions to find out rates.
Yep - Groups can purchase TA passes. Simply contact a Visitor Services Specialist for assistance purchasing multiple passes for a group. You can contact them Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm CT, at 800-657-6910.