- CMA Fest @ Downtown Nashville - June 6-9
- Grand Ole Opry @ Grand Ole Opry House - Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Carmina Burana @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center - June 1-2
- Niall Horan @ Bridgestone Arena - June 3
- An Evening with Tituss Burgess and the Nashville Symphony @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center - June 13-15
- Luis Miguel @ Bridgestone Arena - June 14
- Smokey Robinson with the Nashville Symphony @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center - June 20-21
- Matt Rife @ Ryman Auditorium - June 6-9
From face painting and carnival games to art projects and prizes, the Kids & Family Zone will provide fun for the entire family. Some of last year's headliners included Salt N Pepa, Andreas Moss, Mike Maimone, Candi Stratton, and more.
Like a range of notes coming together to create a melody, the unique individuality of Nashville’s visitors and residents alike helps make the city a more vibrant and inviting place. Nashville is a proud home to an active LGBT Chamber of Commerce, a music-filled annual Pride festival, and a wide range of LGBTQ-owned businesses, from bakeries to hotels and everything in between.
Your Pride Month celebration trip to Music City starts with finding the perfect place to stay.
Get ready for your trip to Nashville for Pride Month by planning ahead. Check out great upcoming events, things to do, and places to see in Nashville.