- Hit songs include "The Gambler," "Lady," "Islands In The Stream," "She Believes In Me," "Through The Years," and "Lucille"
- Member of the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Sold more than 120 million albums worldwide
- Has won multiple GRAMMY, People's Choice, American Music, ACM, and CMA awards
- Also a New York Times best-selling author, award-winning photographer, and film actor
Kenny Rogers has sold more than 120 million albums worldwide and has charted a record within each of the last seven decades. The first country artist to consistently sell out arenas, Rogers achieved pop superstardom as well — his 28 Billboard Adult Contemporary Top 10s rank him fourth-best of all time among men, trailing only Elton John, Neil Diamond, and Elvis Presley. Rogers has recorded 24 No. 1 hits (including “The Gambler,” “Lady,” “Islands In The Stream,” “She Believes In Me,” “Through The Years” and “Lucille”), 12 No. 1 albums (including his landmark album, The Gambler, with sales in excess of 35 million), 25 Top 10 country albums and is the RIAA’s eighth best-selling male solo artist of all time.
The Country Music Hall of Fame member has received three GRAMMY® Awards, 11 People’s Choice Awards, 19 American Music Awards, eight Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards and six Country Music Association (CMA) Awards, among many other accolades.
He is also a New York Times best-selling author, award-winning photographer (he will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Photography Hall of Fame in November 2017), and has received widespread recognition for his acting roles in movies.
Inducted to the Music City Walk of Fame on October 24, 2017.