Join us to recognize the centennial of the national ratification of the 19th Amendment to the United States Constitution granting the right for women to vote. Tennessee was the 36th state and final necessary to ratify the amendment, and the deciding vote was cast here in Nashville. Nashville organizations have joined together to create a public dialogue, music, art, and education events to keep this important moment in history alive; recognize the work it takes to have a thriving democracy; and create opportunities for the entire community to participate in the dialogue, concerts, learning, events, exhibits, and voter education. Please visit our events page for a full listing of events, virtual events, education resources, and all of the participating Partner organizations.
- Two (2) night hotel accommodations (quad occupancy) for 4 people August 17-19, 2020 at The Hermitage Hotel surrounding the 19th Amendment Centennial Commemoration
- One (1) Voucher for Suffrage Cocktails at The Hermitage Hotel
- Four (4) Commissioned Votes for Women Centennial Posters
- Four (4) copies of Elaine Weiss’ book “The Women’s Hour: The Great Fight to Win the Vote”
- Two (2) Attraction Passes – each good for 2 people to over 30 area attractions
- One (1) Music City Gift Bag
- Four (4) Yellow Roses
No Purchase Necessary. Must be a legal U.S. resident 21 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited. The sweepstakes ends July 15, 2020, at 11:59pm CT.
Read the Official Rules.