Healthy Travel in Nashville
There are plenty of ways to stay active while visiting Nashville. Choose from cycling classes, running tours, yoga with goats, and so much more. Music City offers indoor and outdoor activities that will keep you feeling healthy and active while in Nashville. Enjoy!
Nashville has no shortage of outdoor fun to keep you active. Regardless of if you're into running, biking, adventure courses, or just being in nature, Music City has the perfect outdoor activity for you.
Find even more outdoor adventure: www.visitmusiccity.com/outdoorfun
- Adventureworks Ziplining
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Bike the Greenway
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links
- Hermitage Golf Course
- Nashville B-Cycle
- Nashville Running Tours
- Paddle Up Nashville
- Soar Adventure Tower
- The Trails at Fontanel
- Treetop Adventure Park @ Nashville Shores
- Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort
- Wave Country
If you prefer to get your sweat on indoors, don't worry. Nashville's got you covered. Just take a look below at some of the fun ways you can get your heart racing while inside. And, if you're coming to Nashville with friends and love a group sweat session, Nashville has the workout classes you're looking for!
- BATL - The Backyard Axe Throwing League
- Bowling @ Dave & Buster's
- Bowling @ Pinewood Social
- Music City Indoor Karting
- The Rabbit Hole VR
Group Workout Classes
- Yoga @ Isha Institute of Inner Sciences
- Shenanigoats Goat Yoga
- Barre 3
- CLIMB Nashville
- Hot Yoga East Nashville
- Small World Yoga
- Studio Novo
- Title Boxing Club
See below for upcoming fitness, health, and wellness events happening in Music City.
- December 8: Music City Santa Dash @ Cumberland Park/John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge
- December 29, January 26: Yoga Under The Stars @ Adventure Science Center
- January 26, 2019: Zoo Run Run @ Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- April 25-28, 2019: St. Jude Rock 'N' Roll Nashville Marathon & 1/2 Marathon @ Downtown Nashville
Still looking for more?
No worries. Music City has you covered. You can always take a walk with a Music City Greeter through downtown Nashville to have all your questions answered. Feel free to browse through things to do, explore our neighborhoods, places to stay, or check out Nashville's food scene! If you have any questions, just ask us on Twitter: @visitmusiccity.