Xfinity Fan Fair X had everything from three indoor stages, to meet & greet opportunities, games, shopping, comfortable seating and more. Fans had the opportunity to get up close and personal with their favorite country artists at the CMA Close Up Stage for live, interactive interviews, and acoustic performances. Register for CMA Fest Fan Access presented by Budweiser, for a unique opportunity to win exclusive artist experiences. Located inside Music City Center on Level 3, Xfinity Fan Fair X was open 9:30am-5pm each day.
Admission to Xfinity Fan Fair X was open to all four-day CMA Fest pass holders and Xfinity Fan Fair X ticket holders. Whether you went for a single day on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday or all four days, fans were able to live the ultimate country music experience. These tickets were available for purchase through Ticketmaster or could have also been purchased on-site during CMA Fest on Level 2 of Music City Center.
CMA Close Up Stage
Artist of the Day sessions featured Trisha Yearwood (Thursday), Old Dominion (Friday), Chris Young (Saturday), and Tracy Lawrence (Sunday). Dayton Duncan, writer/producer of the forthcoming Ken Burns documentary “Country Music,” was joined by country artists Kathy Mattea, Ketch Secor, Ricky Skaggs, and Marty Stuart on Sunday.
Additional programming for the CMA Close Up Stage includes:
- Performances with Billy Ray Cyrus, LOCASH, Song Suffragettes, Rita Wilson with Kristian Bush, and more.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum presented an interview with 2019 inductee Ray Stevens, hosted by Peter Cooper.
- “Telling All My Secrets” with Mitchell Tenpenny
- “Life on the Road” with LANCO
- “Off the Road” with Runaway June
- “Jesus Calling” Presents Conversations with Randy and Mary Travis.
- “Off the Mound” with MLB Network’s Ryan Dempster
- CMA KixStart Artist Scholarship Panel with Kassi Ashton, Travis Denning, and Jameson Rodgers.
- First-Ever Budweiser x Kassi Ashton Fashion Collaboration
- Meet the Stars Behind the “Breakthrough” Motion Picture Soundtrack with Chrissy Metz, Mickey Guyton, Diane Warren, and Devon Franklin.
- TG Sheppard – Nothin’ But The Hits
Radio Disney Country Stage
Hosted by Betsy Spina, Kalie Shorr, and Savannah Keyes, the Radio Disney Country Stage will feature performances by Tenille Arts, Olivia Barker, Gabby Barrett, Blanco Brown, Bailey Bryan, Morgan Evans, Caylee Hammack, Walker Hayes, Honey County, Jessie James Decker, LOCASH, Tegan Marie, Mignon, Jenna Paulette, Stephanie Quayle, Runaway June, Smithfield, Alana Springsteen, Christina Taylor, Temecula Road, Tenille Townes, and Rachel Wammack.
Tommy Ash, Lyn Avenue, Megan Barker, Maggie Baugh, Renee Blair, Blue Honey, Marty Brown, Joe Buck, Campbell Station, CC & The Boys, Rachel Curtis, Rye Davis, Josh Dorr, Alexis Ebert, Chris Gantry, Alissa Griffith, Honey County, Preston James, Paulina Jayne, JoLivi, John King, AJ Kross, Maddie Leigh, Lockeland, Sandra Lynn, Maybe April, Madeline Merlo, Emily Minor, Blake O’Connor, Olivia Ooms, O’SHEA, Dylan Raymond, Tyler Reeve, The Reklaws, Reverie Lane, Travis Rice, Ava Rowland, Kaylee Rose, Ben Rue, Kaylee Rutland, Payton Smith, Royal South, J.D. Shelburne, CJ Solar, Carson Taare, Terra Bella, Adam Wakefield, Maddie Wilson, Aubrey Wollett, Adam Yarger, and Zoee & The Band.
Most meet & greet sessions were open to any attendee who was admitted to Xfinity Fan Fair X. The 2019 meet and greet schedule included Cassadee Pope, Carly Pearce, Eli Young Band, Easton Corbin, Eric Paslay, and so much more.
Xfinity Fan Fair X hosted more than 100 exhibitors, including Air National Guard, CMA Experience, CMA Merchandise, Country Music Hall of Fame, Jack Daniel's, MLB, Monster, Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, Nashville Predators, Nashville Universe, Project 615, Sony Music Nashville, The NASH Collection, Randy Travis, U.S. Bank, Xfinity, and more.