Nashville Collectors Edition of Rolling Stone
From honky-tonks and record stores to listening rooms and venerated music halls, Rolling Stone shines a light on Nashville and its distinctive soundtrack in this very special Collectors Edition issue.
- Clubs, Bars, & Honky-Tonks
- "hear some of the most incredible musicians in the world in an intimate and unpretentious environment"
- Auerbach's Southern Comfort
- "There's no other city like it in the world"
- The Wizards of Music Row
- "Everyone's heart and soul is in this room."
- Nashville's Secret Rock History
- "Nashville is a place where you can make all kinds of music"
- Live at the Ryman
- "the air is full of ghosts and the walls are full of music"
- Nashville Hot Spots
- "these are the ones you'll want to write home about"
- Keb' Mo's Roots Revival
- "Musicians play music. Nashville is the melting pot of the South."
- My Nashville
- "It feels like lightning can strike at any moment. That's the beauty of this place."
- And so much more...
"When Jack White, another Northern transplant who relocated to Nashville in the 2000s, tried to sum up the sense of comfort and charm he found upon arriving, he said simply, 'It feels like home, and nowhere else did.' Over the decades, tens of thousands of musicians - not to mention tens of millions of tourists - have felt the same pull. Turn the page and find out why."