Andrew Jackson's Hermitage is one of the largest, most visited presidential homes in the United States and one of Nashville's top-rated attractions. This 1,120-acre National Historic Landmark features more than 20 historic buildings, walking trails, a beautiful historic garden that contains Jackson's tomb, restored slave cabins, a church, and an all-new wine tasting room. Take the General's Tour, named after General Jackson himself, that includes admission to the grounds, The Hermitage Mansion, a self-guided audio tour, and a self-guided tour of the farmland that was once The Hermitage while you learn more about an era, a people and a leader that shaped a young nation's future.
Prize package includes:
- Two (2) night hotel accommodations for two (2) people at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
- Four (4) Andrew Jackson's Hermitage General’s Tour tickets
- One (1) Hermitage Guidebook
- One (1) The People’s President Book
- One (1) bottle of Born for a Storm, the exclusive red wine from Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson's Hermitage
- One (1) bottle of The Retreat, the exclusive white wine from Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson's Hermitage
- Two (2) Natchez Hills Winery branded wine glasses
*Note: Prize package valid through December 2020. Please remember to follow city guidelines in place at the time of the visit.
No Purchase Necessary. Must be a legal U.S. resident 21+ years or older to enter. Void where prohibited. The sweepstake ends on November 15, 2020, at 11:59pm CT with fulfillment by end of the year.
Read the rules.