The Total Access consists of two cards on a lanyard.
The first card includes three exclusive discounts:
- 20% off Walk or Ride Nashville Food Tours & Classes with Dabble®
- 18% select Gray Line of Tennessee Sightseeing Tours
- 10% off merchandise* at the Music City Shop
Discounts not available on Total Access Purchase. Some exclustions appy.
The second card consists of the following:
- 4 general admission tickets that you choose from over 30 available attractions and 2 bonus tickets for free admission to the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame and The Parthenon
If purchased online in advance, the pass can be picked up or purchased in person at our Visitor Information Center at the Bridgestone Arena, on the corner of 5th Avenue and Broadway or at the Music City Marketplace, on the corner of 4th and Commerce.
No, but you can if you want! We have several ways for you to purchase a Total Access Pass in advance. You have the Will Call option which allows you to purchase online and pick up your pass at the Visitor Information Center located at Bridgestone Arena. You can have the Total Access Pass shipped to you (must book at least 7 days before you arrive) after purchasing online. We offer the Total Access Pass Vacation Package which pairs a Total Access Pass with reservations at a hotel of your choice. And you can always give us a call at 800-657-6910 to purchase your Total Access Pass in advance.
Yes, you can have it mailed. Simply select the Total Acess Pass (shipped U.S. Domestic only option) when buying online. The Pass must be booked 7 business days in advance. Shipping and handling rates apply.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver the Total Access Pass to your hotel. Our downtown Visitor Center is within walking distance to many of the attractions offered, making it easy to stop and pick up on your way out.
No. The passes are valid for 90 days after purchase or arrival date. Please note the attraction availability is subject to change.
No. The Total Access pass consists of 2 cards and the ticket pass will grant you admission to any of the attractions. However, some attractions will require reservations.
You can only use one ticket per attraction from this pass.
The following attractions require advance reservations. See details on How to Make Reservations.
- Belle Meade Plantation
To book, visit bellemeadeplantation.com. The Total Access pass is valid on both the “Mansion Tour” and “Journey to Jubilee”. Choose your tour and when checking out there will be an option: “Do you have a Total Access Pass?” Select Yes and enter your Total Access Pass number in the space provided. Before completing your booking, you will be required to enter in your credit card information. This is to ensure your reservation with your Total Access Pass, your card will only be charged if you are a no-show.
- Cruzzin' Nashville | Snapshot of Nashville
To book, please visit cruzzinaround.com/tours and select the SNAPSHOT OF NASHVILLE (30 minutes) or call 844-278-9946. No credit card is required to make a reservation. All passengers must be at least 4 years of age.
- Escape Experience
Visit escapeexperience.com/nashville to view experiences and availability. To reserve an experience using the Total Access Pass, please call 615-891-7929. Total Access Pass ticket number will be required when reserving an experience.
- "Famous Footsteps" | Experience Nashville Tours
Please review the available tour days and times on the following website: experiencenashvilletours.com. The “Famous Footsteps” walking tour reservations can be made by calling or texting 615-788-6384 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A credit card number is required for groups of five or more people. Your credit card will not be charged when you show up for the tour with your Total Access Pass.
- Flying Axes
Total Access Pass accepted Sunday-Thursday only. Visit flyingaxes.com/Nashville to view availability. To reserve, call 615-712-8016 or email email@example.com. Must be 13 years of age or older. All minors required to have parent/legal guardian signed waiver. Closed-toe shoes required.
- Grand Ole Opry House | Daytime Backstage Tour
Please call 1-800-733-6779 for availability or to book a tour with the Total Access Pass up to one day prior to your desired visit date. You will be asked for your Total Access ticket numbers at the time of booking.
- Historic RCA Studio B
Requires a second Total Access ticket and can only be used in conjunction with the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Guests should check-in (in person) at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum prior to 11am to inquire about availability. Seats are limited.
- Jack Daniel Distillery Visitor Center | Dry County Tour
Book online with a credit card: jackdaniels.com/visit.Your admission will be refunded upon arrival with presentation of your Total Access Pass. Upgrade to tasting tour available by paying the difference in tour prices.
- Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
Visit greenbrierdistillery.com for date/time options, then call 615-913-8800 for availability and mention Total Access Pass.
- Soul of Music City Nashville's Night Tour
Visit trolleytours.com/nashville/night-tour-tickets and click “Book This Tour”. Select QTY of (1) to view calendar availability. To book, call 615-258-5923. Must be (18+) to participate. Total Access Pass ticket number will be required at the time of booking. Photo I.D. is required for all guests. Guests must check in 30 minutes prior to departure and late check-in may result in forfeited reserved seat. *Closed July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- The Escape Game
Total Access Pass ticket number(s) will be required when reserving space(s). Advanced reservations are strongly recommended. Call 615-647-8229 to book your reservation. All games are subject to availability.
- The Music of Nashville
Visit themusicofnashville.com and click “Purchase Tickets Here”. Now select “Book Now” under “The Music of Nashville Concert Admission Ticket” to view the show availability. To complete reservation, call or text 615-440-9249. Mention you are using the Total Access Pass. Your Total Access ticket will be required upon arrival. *Total Access will not be accepted for dinner shows at the Nashville Palace.
- The Nashville Tractor
To book, please visit thenashvilletractor.com and select “Public Nashville Tractor”, then select your tour date and time. Once selected, click the box showing that you have the Total Access Pass and then enter your code associated with your pass (the numbers next to your bar code). You can also call 844-448-8987 to book or ask questions. All passengers must be at least 10 years of age, but just know this tour is designed for the 21 and up crowd.
- The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour To reserve with Total Access Pass, visit theredneckbus.com. Choose your tour and when checking out there will be an option: “Do you have a Total Access Pass?” Select Yes and enter your Total Access Pass number in the space provided. Before completing your booking you will be required to enter in your credit card information. This is to ensure your reservation with your Total Access Pass, your card will not be charged at this time. The cancellation policy is as follows: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48- hour notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will not be refunded and your credit card will be charged. Reservations can only be made 72 hours in advance. Phone Number: 615-316-0014
- Third Coast Comedy Club
Total Access Pass applies to Improv shows on Friday (8pm) and Saturday (7pm) nights only. To book, check thirdcoastcomedyclub.com for availability through the IMPROV tab, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with desired date, time, and the number of tickets. A confirmation email should be received within 48 hours. Upon entry, a physical ticket from Total Access Attraction Pass must be collected by the box office. One Total Access Attraction Pass must be collected per each ticket requested.
- The Treetop Adventure Park at Nashville Shores
Reservations required and can be made by emailing email@example.com or by calling 615-889-7806. Departure times are every hour 10am–3pm CST. For additional information visit nashvilleshores.com/treetop-adventure-park. Present the Total Access Pass when you arrive.
These are estimated lengths of tours for each participating attraction/tour:
- Adventure Science Center: 2-2.5 hours/ 30 minutes for Planetarium show
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage: Home of the People's President: 2-4 hours
- Belle Meade Plantation: 2 hours
- Belmont Mansion: 1 hour
- Cheekwood Estate & Gardens: 1.5-2 hours
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum: 2.5-3 hours
- Cruzzin Nashville: 30 minutes
- Dabble® Tours & Events: 3 hours
- The Delta River Company: 30 minutes
- Echoes of Nashville: 1.5 hours
- The Escape Game: 1 hour
- Famous Footsteps Walking Tour: 2 hours
- Frist Art Museum: 1-1.5 hours
- The George Jones: 1.5 hours
- Grand Ole Opry House Daytime Backstage Tour: 45 minutes
- Hatch Show Print: 45 minutes-1 hour
- Historic RCA Studio B: 1 hour
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum: 1-2 hours
- Jack Daniel Distillery Visitor Center/Dry County Tour: 1.25 hours
- Lucky Ladd Farms: 3-4 hours
- Madame Tussauds: 1 hour
- Music City Double Decker & Trolley Hop On/Off Tour: 1.5 hours
- Music City Rollin' Jamboree: 1.5 hours
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum: 1.5-2 hours
- Nashville Zoo: 2.5-3 hours
- Old Town Trolley Tour: 1.5 hours
- Redneck Comedy Bus Tour: 2 hours
- Ryman Auditorium: self-guided: 45 minutes; backstage 1-1.5 hours
- Third Coast Comedy Club: 1.5 hours
- Treetop Adventure Park: 2-3 hours
- The Parthenon: 1-1.5 hours
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame: Up to 1 hour
Closed Sunday and Monday
Call 800-251-1864 or visit one of the following Gray Line locations to receive 18% off select Gray Line of TN Sightseeing Tour:
- Riverfront Train Station
- 5th and Broadway
- 5th and Demonbreun
- 2416 Music Valley Drive
Discount applies to the following tours:
- Discover Nashville
- Homes of the Stars
- Grand Legends
- Historic Tennessee
- Franklin’s Civil War
- Memphis Day Trip
- Music City Hop 2-Day Pass: Redeem at Riverfront Train Station
- Nashville TV Show Tour
Offer valid during regular operating hours only and is subject to availability.
Must show your tour bus driver your Total Access Pass along with your admission ticket for the tour.
To reserve with your Total Access Pass discount, visit www.DabbleEvents.com. Choose the tour or event you’d like to reserve, and, when checking out, there will be an option for each guest: “Do you have a Total Access Pass?” Select Yes and enter your Total Access pass number in the space provided. Your booking for each Total Access Pass holder will be discounted by 20%. Continue processing your transaction and payment by credit card. You will receive a confirmation by email with directions
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit if requested at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. Reservations are nonrefundable within 48 hours of the scheduled tour or event start time. Your discount may not be combined with any other discount or offer. While the TAP discount is not valid for private events or tours, you are welcome to contact Dabble Events to book a tour or event for your group of almost any size!
Email: Info@dabblestudio.com or phone (615) 678-8784.
In most cases, it is more cost-effective to purchase children's admission at the attractions - please check with individual attractions to find out rates.
Yep - Groups can purchase TA passes. Simply contact a Visitor Services Specialist for assistance purchasing multiple passes for a group. You can contact them Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CT, at 800-657-6910.