There will be plenty of options to choose from on site during the NFL Draft.
The Viewing Parties of the NFL Draft Main Stage are on Broadway between Second and Fifth Avenue, Second Avenue between Broadway and Commerce Street, and in Music City Walk of Fame Park. All areas will have large screens helping you get a glimpse at the action as well as a variety of food & drink options.
NFL Draft Experience
Across the river at Nissan Stadium will be the NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos® Triple Zero. Within the area, they will have a Taste of Tailgate with Nashville restaurants serving awesome bits and Bud Light Bars. The participating eateries include Morph Hospitality, Greko Greek Street Food, Funk Seoul Brother, Five Daughters Bakery, Daddy's Dogs, Retro Sno Shaved Ice, Burger Republic, Arnold's Country Kitchen, Black Rabbit, The Donut + Dog, Thai Esane, and Nobake Cookie Dough.
If you think you can handle it, we dare you to get a bit of Nashville hot chicken while in town. It is a must no matter if you are a first time visitor or regular.
The sporting world goes on even when you're having fun in Nashville. Our sports bars around town are sure to have the latest updates and games on their screens. Plus, delicious grub we have all come to love.
Any sports fan knows hot dogs make for great game food. All over town, Nashville holds some outstanding restaurants who specialize in serving great hot dogs.
Yes. Some restaurants on Lower Broadway will be closed during the NFL Draft. Please see below for details:
- Acme Feed & Seed - Closed all weekend
- Hard Rock Cafe - Closed all weekend
- Nashville Underground - Closed all weekend
- Rock Bottom Brewery - Closed Thursday, downstairs open Friday & Saturday
- Ole Red - Rooftop will be closed all weekend, downstairs will be open all weekend
- FGL House - Rooftop will be closed all weekend, the downstairs will be open all weekend
- Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row - Closed on Thursday, open to the public on Friday & Saturday
- Whiskey Bent Saloon - Open to the public
- Robert's Western World - Open to the public
- Doc Holiday's Saloon - Closed on Thursday, open to the public on Friday & Saturday