Please know, in order to enjoy the following activities you will need to download the Fan Mobile Pass. You can download it at: nfl.com/apps.
- Autograph Stage with current NFL players and NFL Legends. See the schedule for times of player appearances.
- Interactive games, Play Football clinics, and PLAY 60 Zone presented by Danimals® for the smallest NFL fans
- Photo with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- NFL Shop presented by Visa at Draft with exclusive NFL merchandise
- Taste of Tailgate with Nashville restaurants and Bud Light Bars
- NFL Draft Experience Draft X stage with 15 Nashville-based artists of all genres
- Look Like a Pro: Step inside a replica NFL Draft Main Stage bearing a draft day jersey of your favorite NFL team and have your photo taken. Share your photos through your favorite social channel and Fan Mobile Pass.
- PEPSI NFL Helmet Photo Opportunity: Find your favorite NFL team oversized helmet and have your photo taken. Share your photos through your favorite social channel and Fan Mobile Pass.
- Combine Corner
- 40-Yard Dash: Race down the field against your opponents and digital NFL players on a giant 40-yard long LED wall.
- Vertical Jump: Jump as high as you can and hit the corresponding flag to discover your vertical reach just like at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Thursday, April 25: 12-10pm
Friday, April 26: 12-10pm
Saturday, April 27: 9am-6pm
Artists and schedule subject to change.
You know there's going to be live music. This is Music City, after all. Look who's playing.
Thursday, April 25:
12:15pm: New North (Americana)
1:05pm: DJ Mel (DJ)
2pm: Striking Matches (alternative, pop rock, blues rock)
3:05pm: Mez (rap)
4-5pm: Mikky Ekko (alternative)
Friday, April 26:
12:30pm: Jessy Wilson (neo soul/rock)
1:30pm: Willie Jones (country)
2:30pm: DJ Mel (DJ)
3:30pm: Kid Politics (indie pop)
4:30pm: Jonny P (soul)
6pm: Charlie Worsham (country singer-songwriter)
7:30pm: Rayland Baxter (alternative)
8:45pm: DJ Mel (DJ)
Saturday, April 27:
9am: Ryan Hurd (country)
10:50am: Katie Schecter (rock n roll and soul)
11:50am: Jason Eskridge (soul)
12:50pm: Three Star Revival (soul/jam/funk/Americana/rock)
1:45pm: DJ Case Bloom (DJ)
3pm: Andrew Combs (indie folk)
4:30pm: Charles Esten (country/rock “Nashville” show star)
There are multiple entry points for the NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos® Triple Zero which include:
Bag Information for Draft Experience:
To provide a safe environment and to expedite fan entry, the NFL limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Draft Experience at 2019 NFL Draft.
All items carried by spectators will be carefully inspected and potentially not permitted into Draft Experience. Consistent with all NFL games, the NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to 2019 NFL Draft, but if necessary, those outlined below are permissible at Draft Experience:
- Bags that do not exceed 16” x 16” x 6”
- No backpacks or luggage of any size will be permitted
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
Please be aware: no personal transport devices are allowed in the event site. This includes: bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, segways, golf carts, mopeds, scooters, electric scooters (Bird, Lime, Uber, Lyft, JUMP, Gotcha), or any personal motorized vehicles other than wheelchairs or ADA devices (event credentials required).
Bike racks will be available at Public Square Park.
Your Tennessee Vacation
Visit tnvacation.com for travel resources for your next trip through Tennessee.