See below for the details on the 2017 celebration. Stay tuned for information happening in 2018! Plan your trip now.
For the safety, comfort, and convenience of EVERYONE, please observe the following.
What can I bring?
- Your Personal Camera to take lots of pictures!
- Your handheld, personal Umbrella (up to 36")
- Your small Bag (up to 16"x10"x4") to fill with Music City Midnight souvenirs!
What can I not bring?
- No Guns, Knives, Other Weapons or Dangerous Devices of Any Kind
- No Backpacks or Luggage
- No Coolers
- No Outside Alcoholic Beverages. Only alcoholic beverages purchased from a designated official event vendor are allowed on site.
- No Illegal Substances, Drugs, or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks
- No Laser Pointers
- No Pets (except for service animals)
- No Drones or Other Remote Controlled Aerial or Ground-Based Devices
- No Unauthorized Vending, Sales, Sampling, Solicitation or Distribution of Materials Including Handbills, Flyers, Stickers, Beach Balls, Giveaways, Etc. (Event Credentials Required)
- No Wagons or Pull-Carts
- No Unauthorized Personal Transport Devices (Including Bicycles, Roller Blades, Skateboards, Segways, Golf Carts, Mopeds, or Any Personal Motorized Vehicles Other Than Wheelchairs or ADA Devices) (Event Credentials Required)
- No Pedicabs or Pedal Taverns
- No Unauthorized Amplification Devices Permitted Which Disrupt Event Production Including Handheld Megaphones
- No Noisemakers (Musical Instruments, Bullhorns, Air Horns, Whistles, Etc.)
- No Performances or Demonstrations of any type unless previously authorized by event (Event Credentials Required)
- No Chairs of any type
- No Pop-Up Tents
- No Beach or Pole-Style Umbrellas
- No Inserting Stakes, Poles or Any Other Objects into the Ground, or Use of Ropes, Cords, Tape, Etc. to Reserve Space
- No Blankets or Ground Tarps
- No Hammocks or Attaching Anything to any Park Structures or Trees
- No Audio Recorders or Video Cameras
- No Camera Stands, Monopods, Tripods, Attachment Sticks or Selfie Sticks
- No Aerosol Containers of Any Kind
- No Sealed Containers of Any Kind
- No Signs, Flags on Sticks or Poles
- No Throwing Objects
- No Smoking, E-Cigs, or Vaping Devices Outside Of Designated Smoking Area
- No Professional-Grade Radios or Walkie- Talkies
- No Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
Please note: All personal items are subject to search.
This information is from the 2017 event. Stay tuned for details for 2018.