Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery started in 1860 and was the largest selling brand of Tennessee Whiskey in the world until prohibition forced the closure in 1909. Fast forward to today and two young descendants of its pioneering founder, Charles Nelson, have opened the doors to their revived Nelson's Green Brier Distillery in the Marathon village neighborhood. Their modern-industrial distillery space offers tours and tastings of their award-winning small-batch Belle Meade Bourbon, limited edition Belle Meade Bourbon Cask Finish series, and Nelson’s Green Brier Tennessee Whiskey developed from the original family recipe. Enter to win a one-of-a-kind experience at the distillery and a hotel stay at the Fairlane Hotel to top it off.
Prize package includes:
- Two (2) night hotel accommodations for two (2) people at the Fairlane Hotel
- One (1) Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery’s Unlocking the Top Shelf Experience with a cocktail demonstration for two (2) people
- $100 Green Brier Distillery gift shop credit (including a Belle Meade Bourbon Tote Bag!)
- One (1) Attraction Pass – good for 2 people to experience some of the best attractions in Music City
- One (1) Music City Gift Bag
Please note: prize package valid through August 2021. Please remember to follow city guidelines in place at the time of the visit
No Purchase Necessary. Must be a legal U.S. resident 21+ years or older to enter. Void where prohibited. The sweepstake ends on May 20, 2021, at 11:59pm CT.
Read the rules.