The Nashville CVC can offer pre-convention marketing services, on-site services, and assistance with off-site venues & events.
Whether you’re looking to take in the sights while in Music City or you’re looking for a keepsake to bring home to that special someone, don’t miss out on these special offers. As a way to show our appreciation for your visit, just stop by our downtown Nashville Visitor Center and show your convention badge to receive special Music City discounts.
$3 Off Total Access Pass
Get Nashville's Official Combo Ticket for $3 off. This discount is only available at the Nashville Visitor Center located at 501 Broadway inside the glass tower at Bridgestone Arena. Please present your Conference Badge to receive the discount.
10% Off Souvenir Merchandise
Pick up some great Music City gifts for your friends and family back home. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Discount applies to regular-priced items only.
The following items, in reasonable quantities, are available for distribution to attendees at your Nashville convention at no charge.
- Official Music City Visitors Guide
(includes comprehensive dining, entertainment, and attraction information)
- Nashville Points of Interest Maps
- Total Access Pass Brochures
- African American Guide to Nashville
(limited quantities available)
(In-stock quantities vary — please contact the CVC to verify availability)
- Goo Goo Cluster Candy - $1.79 each
- Gold Record Stickers - $0.40 each (sheet of 6 stickers) - Order these items online.
- Gold or Silver Lapel Pins - $1 each (metal) - Order these items online.
- Nashville Bags - $0.75 each (8"x10.25") - Order these items online.
- Nashville Bags - $1 each (13"x15") - Order these items online.
- Nashville Postcards - $0.45 each (4"x6")
- Guitar Picks - $0.59 each - Order these items online.
- Music Calls Us Home video - $7.50 each (requires special order at least one month in advance for multiple copies)
- Music City Chocolate Bars - $2.99 each (pickup required May-September
- Magnets - $4.99 each (“Music Calls Us Home” or Nashville Guitar Pick)
- Nashville Mousepads - $8.99 each
- Nashville Mugs - $11.99 each - Order these items online.
For even more Nashville gifts check out our complete online store at https://themusiccityshop.com/!
For brochures in quantities of 25 or less (for more than 25, please contact the individual attraction)
- Adventure Science Center
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage: Home of the People's President
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Belmont Mansion
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- General Jackson Showboat
- Grand Ole Opry
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- The Parthenon
- Ryman Auditorium
- Travellers Rest Plantation
- Wildhorse Saloon
- Artwork & Logos
- Images, Videos, and B-Roll
- Fact & Trivia Sheets
- Letters of Welcome from Public Officials
(Mayor of Nashville, Governor of Tennessee, and President/CEO of NCVC)
- Local News Media List
- Nashville Press Releases / Copy Material
- Theme Ideas
The following list of suggestions can easily be worked around your group’s name or year of meeting. “In Nashville” or “In Music City” can be added to the end of many of these. Most of the themes are musical and easily lend themselves to graphic support. Let us help get your creative juices flowing!
- Hit A High Note
- Live From Nashville
- The Stage Is Set (For a Grand Ole Opportunity)
- Catch The Nashville Rhythm
- Nashville Is Instrumental (To Your Success)
- The Rhythm Of The Future
- Top The Charts In Music City
- Putting On The Hits
- Walk The Line Of Success
- The Power of Performance
- Nashville: A Sound Investment
- Sounds Of Success
- Staying In Tune for Success
- Sounds Of The Future
- Records Will Be Made In Nashville
- Hit The Right Notes In Nashville
- Stay In Tune With The Future
- Your Ticket To Stardom
- Noteworthy Performance
- Opportunity Rocks
- Stand By Your Brand
- Breakthrough Performance
- Tuning In To Professionalism
- In Tune With The Challenge of Excellence
- Concepts In Harmony
Be a Music City Brand Champion! Whether using the brand in your theme or printed materials, incorporating it into your logo or website design, or inserting live music into your meeting’s activities and programming, there are numerous ways to successfully utilize the Music City Brand through your marketing and promotional efforts. Tell us about your successful use of the brand by contacting Will Rehberg at email@example.com.
Nashville demographics, industry breakdown, climate, transportation, and other city facts.