Two local culinary institutions are partnering to offer a pretty sweet deal for Nashville diners
Nashville-based Christie Cookie is celebrating its 30th anniversary by partnering with the Nashville Originals! Next week, Oct. 14-20, the following restaurants are offering special limited-edition Christie Cookie desserts.
• 55 South (Franklin) – A Snickerdoodle Christie Cookie tart shell filled with house-made caramelized apple jam and peanut butter mousse, topped with a sprinkle of roasted, salted peanuts.
• Cross Corner (Brentwood) – Caramel swirl cheesecake on a Christie Cookie Southern Butter Pecan crust, as well as a second dessert, a White Chocolate Cherry Christie Cookie ice cream sandwich.
• Jackson’s (Nashville) – Peanut Butter Christie Cookie dough, flash-fried in pastry with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream.
• McCabe Pub (Nashville) - Southern pecan bourbon pie, served frozen with homemade caramel sauce and whipped cream, featuring Christie Cookie dough in the filling and crumbled Christie Cookies on top.
• Mere Bulles (Brentwood) -
A fresh-baked Christie chocolate chip cookie for every guest, all week long.
• Nero’s Grill (Nashville) – A Christie Cookie chocolate chip cheesecake, with a chocolate chip cookie crust, and cookie pieces mixed into the cheesecake and sprinkled on top with whipped cream.
• Puckett's 5th and Church (Nashville) – Deep fried Southern butter pecan Christie Cookie pies with Whisper Creek creme anglaise.
• Puckett's Gro. & Restaurant (Franklin) -- A Christie Cookie mudslide, with layered vanilla custard over a crust of Rocky Road cookies, topped with amaretto whipped cream.
• Puckett's Boat House (Franklin) – Rocky Road Christie Cookies layered with whipped cream cheese and chocolate pudding.
• Red Pony (Franklin) – A Southern banana white chocolate rum tart shell filled with vanilla bean cream, a layer of sliced bananas, and rum whipped cream, topped with a drizzle of caramel sauce and candied pecans.
• Saffire (Franklin) - Butterscotch banana pudding with Southern Butter Pecan Christie Cookie crumble, served in a mini mason jar.
• Table 3 (Nashville) - A Georgia Candy Roaster pumpkin tart with local sorghum and a Christie Cookie snickerdoodle crust, topped with chantilly cream and pecan brittle.
• Watermark (Nashville) – a Christie Cookie peanut butter crust, drizzled with a warm dark-chocolate ganache and topped with peanut-butter sabayon sauce and a Christie Cookie peanut-butter crumble.
• Wild Iris (Brentwood) – Christie Cookie Snickerdoodle with local apples and Christie Cookie Southern Butter Pecan cookie dough mousse with green apple caramel sauce.
• Yellow Porch (Nashville) – Local Fuji apple and cranberry crisp made with Christie Cookie Southern Butter Pecan cookies and Christie Triple Chocolate Brownie ice cream.