The Tennessee Highway Safety Office reminds everyone to plan ahead and find a sober ride home this Independence Day. Remember: Fans Don’t Let Fans Drive Drunk.
Some roads and parking will be closed around the event date.
On July 4, vehicle parking will be available at Nissan Stadium for $10. Lots E, D and P will open at 8 a.m. Lots A, B, C and F will open at 2 p.m. $40 for RV parking in Lot P. Parking spots for $15 at the Metro Courthouse Garage; $14 ($10 after 5 p.m.) at Nashville Public Library Downtown; and $15 at the Music City Center.
To locate other available parking downtown, visit www.parkitdowntown.com.
Taxis can drop off and pick up attendees on Seventh Avenue South at Broadway.
Downtown passenger pick-up/drop-off locations:
- James Robertson Parkway from 3rd Avenue to 5th Avenue (both north side and south side)
- Deaderick Street from 3rd Avenue to 6th Avenue (both north side and south side)
- Commerce Street from 3rd Avenue to 5th Avenue (south side)
- Korean Veterans Boulevard (KVB) from 2nd Avenue to 8th Avenue (both north side and south side)
Nissan Stadium passenger pick-up/drop-off locations:
- Woodland Street- North 1st Street to North 2nd Street (both north side and south side)
- 4th Avenue North between Broadway and Commerce Street, red bagged meters next to AT&T building
- 3rd Avenue North between Broadway and Commerce Street, red bagged meters next to Baker Donelson building
- Over flow will be available on Commerce Street between 3rd Avenue and 5th Avenue in the rideshare lanes (south side)
WeGo Public Transit: All routes will operate on a Sunday/Holiday schedule. Service on select routes will be extended to get customers home after the fireworks – normal fares apply.
Regular service buses on all bus routes will depart WeGo Central at 9:15 p.m. At the conclusion of the fireworks display, select routes will have a single departure at 10:45 p.m. from Broadway in front of Hume-Fogg Magnet School between Seventh and Eighth Avenue.
• 3 West End/White Bridge
• 4 Shelby
• 5 West End/Bellevue
• 7 Hillsboro
• 10 Charlotte
• 14 Whites Creek
• 15 Murfreesboro Pike
• 17 12th Avenue South
• 18 Airport
• 19 Herman
• 22 Bordeaux
• 23 Dickerson Road
• 26 Gallatin Pike
• 28 Meridian
• 34 Opry Mills
• 52 Nolensville Pike
• 60 Blue Circuit
Park and Ride: WeGo has partnered with the following businesses to offer Free Park & Ride lots at the following locations on bus routes:
• Dollar General at Hickory Plaza
• Global Mall at the Crossings
• Hillwood at Nashville West Shopping Center
• Bellevue Park & Ride
• Walton Lane lot on Gallatin Pike
• Vanderbilt University Parking Lots along Natchez Trace
These services help residents and visitors safely celebrate Let Freedom Sing! Get detailed service information by subscribing to the WeGo mailing list or check one of the mobile real-time information tools such as Google Transit or the Transit App.
WeGo Star: A total of 950 tickets were released for WeGo Star. Round-trip tickets cost $15 plus an $0.88 processing fee and are available for purchase through ticketsnashville.com. Tickets will be on sale until 24 hours prior to departure or until they are sold out, whichever comes first. Tickets will not be for sale July 4th on the platforms.