Are you looking for a life-changing opportunity to elevate your career? Halls Chophouse Nashville is your chance! We are seeking professional, passionate, hospitality-minded Bartenders to join our opening team at our new Broadwest location in Nashville. You will be on the front lines in one of the nation’s best restaurant companies, voted #3 Overall Restaurant and #1 Brunch in America by Trip Advisor. If you want to make great money, while enjoying a quality of life with a company that has great values and a winning people first culture, let’s go! We “enhance” traditional hospitality models by taking care of our employees, guests, and our community.
Job Summary: Halls Chophouse Nashville is seeking career minded, passionate and motivated Bartenders. We provide friendly, knowledgeable and professional service with a genuine sense of hospitality, along with a desire to place the guest experience at the forefront of each encounter. Extensive food, wine and beverage knowledge are critical components for successful team members. We will train you! You just need to be willing to learn.
Who you are: An integral member of our Hall’s service team, the Bartender brings a wealth of knowledge of all cocktails, spirits, wine, beer, and beverage selections and constantly delivers excellence and hospitality. The Bartender is responsible for production of all beverage orders coming from the dining room guests and must have a high level of food and menu knowledge to be able to support the team on the floor, answer questions from guests regarding beverage selections, and be a leader on the our service team.
What you’ll do:
- Create a welcoming and hospitable environment for all guests at the bar.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of specialty and classic cocktails (ingredients, specs, build), wine, beer, and beverage offerings.
- Maintains fluency in all menu items and ingredients with the ability to suggest beverage pairings.
- Follows proper steps of service with grace, while maintaining a sense of urgency throughout service.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar area, including the seating area.
- Communicates effectively with staff members, management, and the kitchen during service.
- Demonstrate expertise of all food and beverage menu items with sound knowledge of all ingredients and preparations.
- Anticipates guest needs, ensuring constant communication with colleagues, management, and the kitchen at all times during service.
- Maintains the highest standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout all areas of the restaurant both before, during and after service.
- Demonstrates an eagerness to continue to learn and grow.
What you need to apply:
- 2+ years’ experience in a guest-facing restaurant role as a Bartender or beverage service role. Experience in a fast-paced restaurant bar or bar environment is a plus.
- Great enthusiasm and attitude.
- Ability to make a positive difference in our guests and your co-workers’ lives.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
What you’ll get from us:
- A healthy and safe work environment where you are encouraged to grow your career.
- Training pay of $15.00 per hour for all tipped employees.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance available for all fulltime employees (30 or more hours per week). Effective within 30 days of opening. Our company pays up to 70% of your medical premium dependent on the plan you choose. We also offer legal and voluntary life insurance options.
- Paid Parking.
- Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of work after 6 months (1 week) and 2 weeks after 1 year.
- 50% dining discount throughout the Hall Management Group of restaurants.
- Flexible spending account or heath spending account depending on the plan you choose.
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program to support overall mental wellbeing.
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future after 6 months with a 4% company match.
- Generous Employee Referral Program.
Who we are: Hall Management Group operates notable restaurants in South Carolina including Halls Chophouse (Charleston, Greenville, Columbia, Nexton and soon to Nashville), Rita’s at Folly Beach, High Cotton, S.N.O.B and Halls Signature Events.
Please submit an up-to-date resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's make something good happen today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lead one of the nation’s most beloved restaurants as we expand to a growing culinary hotspot in the Southeast. Located in the heart of Music City, Halls Nashville will be located in Broadwest, Nashville’s new $540-million, urban mixed-use community. Halls Chophouse has garnered thousands of five-star reviews. As a restaurant grounded in hospitality and family values, we exude respect, passion and leadership in everything from the finest details to the grandest celebrations. The Hall family strives to cultivate these values in every aspect of hospitality. Our seasoned chefs plate only the choicest ingredients which our renowned staff delivers alongside world-class hospitality.
Why Halls Chophouse?
Winner of numerous accolades, Halls Chophouse is the flagship concept of Hall Management Group, based in Charleston, South Carolina. We have won Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence year after year and was named 3rd as one of the nation’s best restaurants 2020. We only source and serve the finest ingredients, partner with the most passionate purveyors and hire the most hospitality-minded individuals.
Music, culture, sports, culinary-- Nashville, TN has it all. The Hall family chose Nashville for the first Chophouse outside of South Carolina for this very reason. The vibrancy of the city will only be further amplified through the signature service and hospitality of Halls. Just like Nashville, it's a party every night at Halls.
Go to www.joinhallsnash.com to apply.