Here in Nashville, your safety and well-being are our top priority. In an effort to coordinate a safe return for visitors, we have created the Good to Go program, in partnership with Ryman Hospitality and Vanderbilt Health. Good to Go is Music City's hospitality safety program to help you easily identify businesses that are – at a minimum – committed to meeting local and national health guidelines and have participated in ongoing education provided by Vanderbilt Health.
Enter to win a trip to Music City and experience some of what these Good To Go businesses have to offer. We are ready to welcome you safely when you're ready to push play.
Prize package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two (2) people
- Two (2) night hotel accommodations for two (2) people at Omni Nashville Hotel
- One (1) Chef's Tasting For Two (2) people at E3 Chophouse
- One (1) Attraction Pass – good for 2 people to over 30 area attractions
- One (1) Music City Gift Bag
*Note: Prize package valid through June 2021. Please remember to follow city guidelines in place at the time of the visit.
No Purchase Necessary. Must be a legal U.S. resident 21+ years or older to enter. Void where prohibited. The sweepstake ends on January 15, 2021, at 11:59pm CT. Fulfillment through June 2021.
Read the rules.