- Metro Nashville COVID-19 Resource Website - http://covid19.nashville.gov
- Frequently Asked Questions - https://www.asafenashville.org/questions-answers/
- Nashville Utility Services - https://www.asafenashville.org/status-of-nashville-services/
- Broadband access offers - https://tnecd.com/news/stay-connected-during-quarantine/
- Metro Schools – What to Know Before Going Back to School - https://www.mnps.org/blog/2020/10/6/going-back-to-school
- WeGo Public Transit - https://www.nashvillemta.org/
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce Resource Center - https://www.nashvillechamber.com/landing-pages/coronavirus-resources
We know people may be experiencing mental health issues during this time of self-isolation and some individuals may not feel Safer at Home.
- Metro’s Crisis Support Center: 615-244-7444
- Metro’s Mobile Crisis Unit: 615-726-0125
- Metro Nashville’s Behavioral Health and Wellness Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of Middle Tennessee
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- YWCA Nashville’s Domestic Violence Crisis and Support text line (available 24/7): 615-983-5170
- COVID-19 Assessments and Hotlines
- Tips on how to pay for coronavirus healthcare - https://www.moneygeek.com/health-insurance/paying-coronavirus-treatment/
- Information on paid sick leave due to COVID-19 - https://www.moneygeek.com/insurance/health/paid-sick-leave-each-state/
- U.S. Department of Labor - https://www.dol.gov/coronavirus
- TN Department of Labor & Workforce Resources - https://www.tn.gov/workforce
Small Business Support
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance - https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- CARES Act
- Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act (from Rep. Jim Cooper) - https://www.visitmusiccity.com/sites/www/files/2020-03/Small-Business-Owners-Guide-CARES-Act.pdf
- CARES Act Relief Resources (from U.S. Travel) - https://www.ustravel.org/toolkit/covid-19-cares-act-relief-resources
- Small Business Guide for the CARES Act (from U.S. Chamber of Commerce) - https://www.uschamber.com/report/covid-19-emergency-loans-small-business-guide
- 10 Ways Small Businesses Can Survive and Rebound From Coronavirus - https://www.moneygeek.com/financial-planning/coronavirus-small-businesses/
Good to Go is a hospitality safety program created by the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, in cooperation with Vanderbilt Health and Ryman Hospitality Properties, to help businesses confidently welcome visitors and residents as the city reopens.
Local spots are the heart of Music City and what makes the town special, and we need to do all we can to make sure they survive. Support your favorite local neighborhood businesses and keep Music City singing. Find featured Nashville businesses, exclusive deals, and more.
- TN Unemployment Benefits - https://www.tn.gov/workforce/unemployment/apply-for-benefits.html
- TN Department of Human Services Financial Aid for Families - https://www.tn.gov/humanservices.html
- United Way
- Tennessee Action for Hospitality- https://tnactionforhospitality.com/
- A Fund for Us (for individual hospitality professionals) - https://tnactionforhospitality.com/apply
- Rally for Restaurants - https://rallyforrestaurants.com/
Support local restaurants by buying gift cards online
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation - https://www.restaurantworkerscf.org
- Southern Smoke relief fund for food & beverage workers - https://southernsmoke.org/fund/
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee food box and pantry sites - https://www.secondharvestmidtn.org/get-help/
- Upsolve - Free legal aid to file for bankruptcy. - https://upsolve.org/
Keep in mind, Chapter 7 bankruptcy information stays on your credit report for 10 years. This can make it hard to get credit, buy a home, receive life insurance, or get a job. Learn more about bankruptcy, and other options for dealing with debt at https://www.usa.gov/debt.
- More financial and food assistance resources via the COVID-19 Response Fund - https://www.nashvilleresponsefund.com/individuals
These businesses are open and hiring for immediate work in the Nashville area.
- Cushion Employer Services is working to fill 200+ COVID-19 Support Staff positions to support safely reopening schools.
- Aegis Labs
- COPS Monitoring
- D&S Community Services
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- FedEx Express
- Fresh Market
- Gaylord Opryland - virtual job fairs for 200 seasonal positions
- Grand Hyatt Nashville
- The Heritage at Brentwood
- Home Depot
- Jet's Pizza
- Jimmy John's
- Metro Nashville Police Department
- Papa John's
- Pep Boys
- Please Be Seated
- R. E. West Transportation
- Sprouts Farmers Markets
- St. Thomas Health/Ascension
- State of Tennessee
- Tractor Supply
- U.S. Census 2020
- US Xpress
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Walden Security
- Walmart/Sam's Club
Hiring for Deliveries
Deliveries are increasing and these companies need drivers.
In-home Care Job Boards
More people are staying at home but still need care.
- At Home Healthcare
- Comfort Keepers
- First Light Home Care
- Open Arms Care
- Right at Home
- Sitters & More
Browse these job boards for more opportunities in Nashville.
- Hospitality Works
- Elwood Staffing
- Ken Coleman Show and Ramsey Solutions business network
- Nashville Workforce Network
Job Placement Resources
- TN Talent Exchange
Tennessee Grocers & Convenience Store Association, the Retail Association, and Hospitality TN partnered with the TN Department of Labor and Workforce Development to quickly connect job seekers to hiring companies in the grocery, retail, and logistics industry.
- Greater Nashville Technology Council
Submit your information to be distributed to the more than 500 Greater Nashville Technology Council member companies.
- Urban League of Middle Tennessee's TechConnect Job Program
The free accelerated IT training and certification program is exclusively designed for unemployed adults. The TechConnect Jobs Program provides customizable technology training that includes job readiness, resiliency workshops and certificate or license-bearing classes. Following graduation from the program, participants will be able to compete for jobs in a high demand and growing industry.