Today in Music City:
• In Phase 3 of Reopening •
• Facial coverings required •
• Restaurants & Bars that serve alcohol may stay open until midnight; alcohol sales end at 11pm •
• Restaurants & Bars at 50% capacity limit; must have socially distanced tables of no more than 8 per table •
• Businesses have capacity limits; call ahead for details •
The lists below are being updated as announcements are made, but the information may not be exhaustive and everything is subject to change.
Most Nashville businesses have reopened in some capacity. Please see above and covid19.nashville.gov for capacity restrictions and safety guidelines for our current phase.
We suggest planning ahead by calling or checking the websites of the places you'd like to visit so you can learn their specific operating hours, capacity limits, timed ticketing, and other safety practices. You can browse the following pages on this website to get contact information Nashville sites:
Look for the green Good to Go music note at those businesses that have taken the pledge to put safety first. Browse those businesses at visitmusiccity.com/goodtogo.
All information here is subject to change.
If you plan to visit specific locations or attend events, please check directly with those entities for updates.
People are advised to consult ticket and reservation cancellation policies regarding individual plans in Nashville.
If you cannot visit these businesses, please support the local economy through the purchase of gift cards or shopping online.