The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum offers perspective on country music’s latest chapter with the exhibition American Currents: State of the Music. The exhibit features Jimmie Allen, Brothers Osborne, Brandi Carlile, Luke Combs, Jerry Douglas and John Hiatt, Jenee Fleenor, the Grand Ole Opry, Mickey Guyton, Walker Hayes, Wanda Jackson, Alison Krauss, Old Dominion, Carly Pearce, Allison Russell, Chris Stapleton, Billy Strings and Taylor Swift. Visit the Grand Ole Opry which is being recognized in this year’s installment of American Currents for its historic expansion of Opry’s cast in 2021.
Enter below for your chance to stay in downtown Nashville, visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and explore American Currents: State of the Music, attend a show at the Grand Ole Opry, tour the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium, and much more.
Prize Package for Two People Includes:
- Two (2) Night Hotel Accommodations at the Grand Hyatt Nashville (must be used by August 31, 2022)
- Music City Gift Bag
- Grand Ole Opry Show Tickets
- Grand Ole Opry Daytime Backstage Tour Tickets
- Ryman Auditorium Self-Guided Tour Tickets
- $50 Gift Card to Ole Red Nashville
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Songwriter Session (Saturday Show) for two people
- American Currents Hatch Show Print
- Music City Attraction Pass – good for two (2) people to experience over 25+ area attractions
Note: Prize package is valid until August 31, 2022. Please remember to follow city guidelines in place at the time of the visit.