Sunday, January 19, 2020
AFC Championship Titans Watch Party
The Party starts
We’re so happy NFL Network is joining Nashville starting in the first half hour of the Titans Watch Party. Come early to be part of the fun!
Jason Eskridge performs
Appearances by Titans cheerleaders, Blue Crew drumline, and T-Rac
Tennessee Titans vs. Kansas City Chiefs on the big screens
Ever had a picnic on Lower Broadway? Sunday's a good day for it! Fuel up at the Titans Watch Party. The Titans need your energy.
- M.L.Rose, Music City Brisket, and Loveless Cafe food trucks will be south of Broadway on 2nd Avenue.
- Boomerang's Australian Coffee will be there.
- Daddy's Dogs will be on north of Broadway on 2nd Avenue.
- Beverage stands will be on 2nd Avenue North and 2nd Avenue South.
All food trucks will have coffee and hot chocolate to keep you warm!
There will be two giant screens showing the game. Pick your spot.
- On Broadway near 1st Avenue
- On 2nd Avenue North
While the team will be in Kansas City, T-Rac, the Titans cheerleaders, and Blue Crew drumline will be with us in downtown Music City for the Titans Watch Party.
Gear up! The Titans Merch Trailer will be on 2nd Avenue North in front of The George Jones.
Nashville's CBS affiliate, NewsChannel 5, will have a tent in the parking lot of Hard Rock Cafe and they're bringing their Storm 5 Titan truck. Drop by to meet on-air personalities and grab a handwarmer and a cookie!
Help us turn downtown Nashville into a sea of blue on Sunday. Show your Titans pride by wearing blue or your Titans gear (or buying new gear at the Titans Merch Trailer) to the Watch Party.
NFL Network and CBS will be with us in Nashville and will be showing the party on national broadcasts. We’re so happy NFL Network is joining Nashville starting in the first half hour of the Watch Party. Come early to be part of the fun! Let's show the country how Music City does it!
Share it with the world on social media.
Tag your posts with the official hashtags and handles to be a part of the Music City fun:
#Titans | #TakeEverything | #TitanUp
@Titans | @VisitMusicCity
Want to know if you can bring a chair or a camera? (the answer is yes to both.) Check the House Rules to see what's permitted and what's not so we can all have a safe and fun time together.
The Titans Watch Party will be in the heart of downtown Nashville, on Lower Broadway between 1st & 3rd Avenues and on 2nd Avenue between Demonbreun and Commerce Street. Drive down here or get a ride. Just get here!
- Free parking at Nissan Stadium Lots A, B, C, D, E, G, J, M, N, P, R South
- Lot R South will open at 10am; additional lots will open as needed
- $5 parking will be available until 11:59pm on Sunday in the Batman Building Garage at 128 4th Avenue North (across from the Ryman Auditorium).
- Find more parking in downtown Nashville at parkitdowntown.com.
- Plan ahead for your trip downtown. Some roads will be closed for the event. View the road closures.