The iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort (Nashville) kicks off the annual A Country Christmas celebration on Nov. 8, 2019 (running thru Jan. 1, 2020) and includes towering Christmas trees, enormous ornaments, three-million twinkling lights and dazzling holiday shows and attractions. Plus experience SoundWaves, an upscale water experience featuring four combined acres of year-round indoor and seasonal attractions. A Country Christmas has been hailed as one of the “Ten Great Places to Catch up with Santa” by USA Today; “The Most Christmassy Hotel in the Nation” by the Travel Channel’s “Extreme Christmas,” one of the top 10 places to spend Christmas in the world by Travel + Leisure, and a “Nashville treasure” by Southern Living.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
• Two (2) night room accommodations for up to a family of four (1 room) at Gaylord Opryland Resort on Dec. 20th and 21st, 2019.
• One (1) Day admission to SoundWaves – the nation’s first truly upscale water attraction
• Four (4) tickets to ICE! featuring A CHRISTMAS STORY™
• Four (4) tickets Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical at the iconic Grand Ole Opry House
• Four (4) Tickets to the Grand Ole Opry
Applicable taxes, daily self-parking and daily resort fee
Don't want to miss it?
We completely understand. Find more information at: www.ChristmasAtGaylordOpryland.com.
*“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” animated television special adapted from a story by Robert L. May and the song by Johnny Marks, music and lyrics by Johnny Marks. All elements © and ™ under license to Character Arts, LLC.
**A CHRISTMAS STORY and all related characters and elements © & ™ Turner Entertainment Co. (s19)
No Purchase Necessary. Must be legal U.S. resident 21 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited. The sweepstakes ends December 10, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.
Read the rules.