Enter to Win a Trip to Nashville for the 4th of July!
If there's one thing Nashville knows how to do, it's throw a party. Win a Southwest Airlines® trip for 2 to Nashville, including roundtrip flights, hotel accommodations and access to a special viewing area for the July 4th concert. The 2015 July 4th celebration promises to be our biggest and brightest ever. Martina McBride, Mikky Ekko, and the Nashville Symphony headline this year's event, with many more musical acts to be announced! We want to treat you to a day full of live music, family fun and incredible fireworks in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN!
One lucky winner will receive:
- Two (2) Southwest Airlines tickets (winner and (1) guest) from the closest major airport to winner’s residence served by Southwest Airlines, on published, scheduled service to Nashville, TN. Southwest Airlines tickets are subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. Tickets are not valid on code-share or any international service. Airline tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If the winner does not live in a city served by Southwest Airlines, he/she is responsible for the transportation to the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines.
- Four (4) night hotel accommodations (double occupancy) (7/2-7/6)
- Access for winner and guest to a Special Viewing Area for the July 4th concert
- Meet and Greet with a performing artist at the July 4th concert
- One (1) Music City Backstage Attraction Pass - Good for 2 people to over 30 attractions and venues throughout the city
- One (1) Music City Gift bag
No Purchase Necessary.Void where prohibited.
Must be legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia, 21 years or older to enter.
Promotion ends June 10, 2015. Read the rules.